CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

Please Comment, Vote and Recommend, it will be much appreciated :)

Here is chapter 2, enjoy ^_^.

Stephano's Point of View:

"It's not that funny" I grumble, as he continues to laugh.

"Yes, it is," he answers after catching his breath, "You have to admit that it is pretty hilarious Steps and it's even funnier if I imagine all your dramatics that later followed the event. But that's what you get for playing with fire. Now the rest of the valuables that you trashed, I can't help you with that, or can I?" At the look on my face, he burst out laughing again. His laughter ringing out around the kitchen.

"Ok, ok, I get it but you shouldn't trash me when you are in the same situation Mops. We all know that Collin has his eyes set on you an...", he holds up his hand interrupting me;

"And therein lies the difference between your situation and mine. Collins is after me not the other way around. You on the other hand willingly went after Dorian while thinking you could play with him like you did every other guy that came around. You even wiggled your ass in Dorian's face like a torrero waving a red flag, enticing a bull to a chase, and in your case, the bull gave into the chase. So why are you running away now? Didn't you want him to come after you?"

I try to deny his words but he quickly continues, "The only reason you are complaining, is due to the fact that he played along and got the better of you. And now that he is beating you at your own game, you want to run away and call it quits, that's all there is to it."

His words made me shift about uncomfortably while trying my best to remain composed, but I know there is no way that I can deny what he just said. I have to admit that I did in fact teased Dorian for quite some time after we met, stupidly believing that he was just like every other guy out there that came onto me. I was so wrong, so very wrong in my assumption, that it isn't even funny. He is nothing like any other man I have encountered, he is on a whole other level, the man oozes so much alpha male confidence, every time I am in his presence, I want to abandon my stubbornest and fall at his feet.

"Well don't kill yourself worrying about that right now, it's best to just let it be until later in the morning. We can give Velvet a call and have him fix the computer. Hopefully, Dorian is not back before then...another thing, try cleaning up a bit and hide all that was broken. Get Velvet to help you with that too, ok. In the meantime, you can stay here for as long as you like...but I will be leaving the city later today, for about a five days."

Anxiety quickly creeps up my back, I shift uncomfortably, "Why are you leaving now and where are you going?" I ask worriedly, biting at my lip.

"I have a photo shoot in New York, so I have to go...Steps, I know, so don't worry about it, anything you accidentally breaks can be replaced. So relax, ok. My family, is more important to me than any valuables, remember that and just don't hurt yourself," he answers with a serious look.