"I don't want you to leave." He sighs.

"I'll only be gone for a week Li." I chuckle, hiding my face in the crook of his neck.

"But that's so long! What if you find a better boyfriend then me. A model, someone older or bigger, maybe even more handsome." He pouts.

"You know, I would never date an American. But then again, someone Irish maybe? I don't know British can get boring." I tease.

"See! You'll find someone better then me, move to London and live a happy life!"

"Well you got one thing right, I will move to london. But I'm hoping it will be with you." I sit up and kiss him on the lips. "You'll be some big singer, rocking it at the O2 and I'll be doing photo shoots and we'll be the power couple."

"But what if I don't make it through, again." He says in a worried tone. "I don't think I can deal with any thing if I don't make it through again." He say sadly.

"Liam, I heard you practicing. You're amazing. And. I'm. Your. Number. One. Fan." In between each word I placed a kiss on his face.

"But seriously, when you're done school are you moving to london?" He asks me. He moves a strand of my raven hair behind my ear and even that slightest touch sent butterflies through my stomach.

"It's my dream to get out of this small town and live in the big rainy city. Be on the cover of vogue, it would be amazing."

"I love it when you talk about the future, your eyes go even brighter then they already are. But you know what I love even more then your eyes?" He says, holding his hand to my face.

"What?"

"I love you Aveey." He pulls my face to his and our lips attached into a sweet kiss.

"And I love you." I whisper against his lips.

"Aveey and Liam take on the world." He whispers before his hands slid their way under my shirt.

.

.

.

"Momma! Are you going to come swimming with me?" Ellie asks. We were now all sitting outside on Harry's patio. Adam was being all anti social sitting on the other end texting on his phone.

"Of course, don't go into the pull until there's an adult in there okay?"

"Yes momma!" I excuse myself to go change into my bathing suit. I put Ellie in her swimsuit before we left the hotel so I left her hoping that Niall would watch her.

I quickly go to the washroom quickly so I can change and get back over to the pool side. When I return to the pool, Kourtney had already arrived with Mason and Penelope. Mason and Ellie were both running around on the grass part of Harry's backyard.

"So I'll be back in like two hours to pick them up. I have some things I need to do. Is that okay?" She asks and Harry's nods.

"They'll be fine with us." He reassures.

She nods and leaves back through the gate.

Little Penelope waddles over to me and I pick her up.

"Aright kiddies, are you ready to go in?" I ask them. Both of them nod and run over to the pool stairs.

"NiNi and Hawey come in with us!" Ellie yells.

Harry whispers something into Niall's ear before he two of them take off their shirts and go over beside Us.