27

A/n: This is it! Oh my god I actually finished a story. I really hope that you have enjoyed this story as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

"I BEG YOUR FUCKING PARDON?!" I was so mad. So, so, so fucking mad. "You can't do this!"

"Actually, I already did," she took off her glasses and leaned her hands against her desk. "You're leaving with effect of immediate."

"Did Aaron agree to this?" I walked back and forth in frustration, raising an eyebrow at the annoying lady.

"Agent Hotchner is not the one accepting this transfer, I am." Strauss watched me as I walked around her office.

"No! I refuse to go!"

"I'm sorry, but if you refuse then I have no choice but to send you back to prison," she said like a warning.

"Excuse me?!" I stopped and raised my eyebrows. "Why would you do this?" I said with a sad voice.

"Your presence here has been a disaster, you refuse to follow orders and your relationship with Agent Hotchner is highly inappropriate, maybe London will have good influence on you."

"Aaron and I have no relationship whatsoever, you have no reason to transfer me!" It felt very surreal and very, very unfair. I didn't accept this.

"Believe what you want but if you are not on that plane within the hour I will send you back to prison, I can even get you your old cell back."

She really asked for war, didn't she?

"Miss Blake," she said calmly. "I know that this has been a tough couple of weeks, maybe some time away from this country will actually be good for you." I rolled my eyes. Yeah, right. "Maybe it will be good for you to take a break from everything and step away from all the memories," she continued.

I covered my face with my hands and took a deep breath. "Fine," I whispered.

I left her office in distress, I wanted to scream and bit my lower lip to stop myself. I made my way to the briefing room where the team was laughing about something. I stopped and just looked at them for a second, if someone had told me a year ago that these people would mean this much to me I would've probably laughed in their face. I sighed before walking into the room.

"Hey kiddo!" Dave greeted me. I gave him a small smile.

"What's wrong?" Reid wrinkled his eyebrows.
Of course he was the one who noticed.
I took a deep breath, there was no point in stalling.

"I'm being transferred," I sighed.

"What?" Garcia stood up.

"Are you serious?" Morgan crossed his arms over his chest.

"Did Aaron agree to this?" Dave asked.
"I don't think he knows, this came directly from Strauss." I sighed again. "Where is he anyways?" I asked.

"He went to pick up Jack, he'll be back soon," JJ said while walking up to me.

"Do you really have to go?" Reid had a sad look on his face.

"Yeah, or I'll have to go back to jail," I answered.

"No, I am not accepting this!" Garcia said with a stern voice.

"It's okay, maybe it's for the best anyways," I sighed.

"What do you mean?" Reid asked.

"I mean, I don't know how long I will last in a city where everything reminds me of Rose." I gave Reid a sad smile. "I just don't think I can stay, not with Aaron being furious with me and I can't live with you for the rest of my life," I said and gestures towards Garcia.