92.

Godzilla Titan Whammy

Whamzilla are one of the many types of Whammyon Xanje. They are a member of the Titan Whammy family. They were added to Xanje in April of 2015. Whamzilla are not available to players. The only two in existence belong to Wynn. Whamzilla's coats come in many natural colors: greys, browns, black, and tan with colored spots on their arms and sides and brightly colored markings.

In Game Description

This male whamzilla has grown immensely, but is still a juvenile. Like any titan whammy he is highly social and bonds closely with others. The vast size of titan whammies limits the size of their tribes, but they are close knit and led by the oldest females, whose memories of the best places to find food go back centuries or more. Whamzillas, like other titan whammies, appear to have strong telepathic and mental projection abilities. This lets them communicate with other creatures no matter how small. The whamzilla is a dramatically large species of titan whammy. Unlike most other creatures in the whammy family, which are small to medium sized, the titan whammy, including the whamzilla, has adopted the evolutionary strategy of growing so huge that they can be threatened by no other creature--not even dragons. The whamzilla takes this already epic size to a whole new level. While its reflexes are poor and its brain is less than 1 10,000th of its body weight, it has an uncannily good long term memory. Some say that they never forget anything.

Acquisition

Whamzilla cannot be obtained by players

Breeding

Whamzilla cannot be bred

Stages

Mini Titan Whammy

Mini Titan Whammy