86.

Eldvona Spriggett

Eldvona Spriggett

Female

Male

SpeciesSpriggettPatternEldvonaRelease DateDecember 5, 2018

The Eldvona Spriggett was first released on December 5th of 2018. They are available in a variety of colors.

Acquisition

Eldvona Spriggett are a hybrid pattern created by breeding a Eldritch Spriggett to a Ravona Spriggett.

Breeding

Breeding a Eldritch Spriggett to a Ravona Spriggett will result in Eldvona pattern and will cost three Pink Stones. They will have 1 baby and require 80 days to gestate. Breeding a pair of Eldvona Spriggett requires one green stone. They have 1 baby per litter and require 80 days to gestate. Gestation periods can be lowered to 25 days by using pregnancy potions.

Encyclopedia Entry

The Eldvona spriggett is not really a species of spriggett at all. It is a hybrid, produced by the mating of a Ravona spriggett and an eldritch spriggett. These sometimes happen because of the close association these two species sometimes have, although they live in very separate regions and do not routinely see each other. Eldritch spriggetts will often travel by dragon to the floating island of Ravona in order to access places hidden beneath its surface. They do this to try to communicate with the deity they call Cag, with various titles. The Ravona spriggetts will allow them these visits only sometimes and under strict conditions due to the eldritch spriggetts having tried to overthrow them and take over the island in the past. The Eldvona hybrids will usually be raised by and live with the eldritch side of their family due to the nature of the tension between the two parent species. However, when they are raised on the island of Ravona, they may become either outcasts, or be fully embraced by the Ravona species depending on how things go as they grow up.