64.

Bast Palace Cat

The Bast Palace Cat was first released on November 20th of 2016 as a Stray

The Bast Palace Cat was first released on November 20th of 2016 as a Stray. They can come in dark shades of brown, red and yellow.

Acquisition

Bast Palace Cats are currently not available in the shops or Quests. They can be bred or purchased from other players.

Breeding

Breeding a pair of Bast Palace Cats requires 1 green stone. They have 3-5 babies per litter and require 9 days to gestate. The gestation period can be lowered to 5 days by using pregnancy potions. They cannot be used to breed any hybrids at this time.

Encyclopedia Entry

This small, fluffy cat looks very kitten-like but is fully grown. It is called an Indulainian palace cat. It comes from the world of Indulain, and its species has been kept and bred by the royal families of this world for thousands of years, and more recently has become more commonly kept by non royal people as well. Over this long period of time it has evolved to become a wonderful pet. It is sweet, loves affection, is rarely aggressive and can even be trained to do tricks. It grows to an adult size of between 2 and 4 pounds, and its fur is soft and silky. Some individuals of this species are believed to have elemental powers. Even the most ordinary-looking ones are, at the very least, excellent mousers that make sure there are no rodents living in the home of their owner.

The Bast Cat is named after its markings, which hearken back to ancient Egypt, and the cat god Bast. This cat is and has always been highly treasured as a pet by royalty throughout both Indulain and Peterrra. When one is found, it is believed to bestow good luck on whoever finds it.

Blazing Palace Cat

The Blazing Palace Cat was first released on July 2nd of 2018

The Blazing Palace Cat was first released on July 2nd of 2018. They come in various colours.

Acquisition

Blazing Palace Cats were released as part of the Lakitoa Awakeningevent, at Mt. Lakitoa and as a Stray. They can be bred or purchased from other players.