84.

Beaded Snowgrune

The Beaded Snowgrunewas first released on June 1st of 2018

The Beaded Snowgrunewas first released on June 1st of 2018. They come in all colours.

Acquisition

Beaded Snowgrune were released as a Stray . They can be bred or purchased from other players.

Breeding

Breeding a pair of Beaded Snowgrune requires 1 green stone. They have 2-3 babies per litter and require 18 days to gestate. The gestation period can be lowered to 5 days by using pregnancy potions. They cannot be used to breed hybrids at this time.

Encyclopedia Entry

This massive creature is called a leopard Snowgrune. These heavily built animals make the remote tundra and boreal forests of the south pole of Peterra their home, rarely revealing themselves. It is said they use magic to keep their existence a secret, but although they do have some extrasensory abilities, most of their secretive ways are due to just their intelligence as well as their living very spread out from each other.

The average weight of an adult male is about two thousand pounds; females are smaller at around 1500 pounds. There are few animals that can match the sheer muscle power of a snowgrune, but a mother snowgrune must guard her cubs from danger until they grow large enough to defend themselves. The more food she is able to supply for them, the larger and faster they will grow.

Snowgrunes are omnivorous and eat just about anything, including many plants, but prefer large land animals, and fish. Their front dewclaws are partly opposable, which helps them grab prey both from land and sea.

Snowgrunes are mostly solitary, except for a mother raising her cubs. Each Snowgrune defends its own home range. Male Snowgrunes have much larger territories that overlap those of several females. Female snowgrunes are tolerant of females from neighbouring territories wandering into theirs sometimes, and will even be friendly with their neighbours, but males will defend their lands vigorously from other males. They leave claw marks on trees all along the border of their lands to mark it as theirs and warn other males away. Most of the time, everyone hunts in their own land and peace is kept. When a male cub grows up and leaves its mother's home, he may wander many miles for a long time before he finds a territory that is available.

There exist some places where food is abundant, such as large supplies of fish, where multiple Snowgrunes may gather and socialise. Here, they will form a hierarchy, with the largest Snowgrunes usually claiming the best places to fish.

The Beaded Snowgrune's simple coat pattern got it its name. This snowgrune inhabits the higher mountain peaks of Indulain, in and around the Land of Nashok. Those living within the Land of Nashok are noticeably different from those living outside of it.

Bee Snowgrune