26

Yoongi POV

Being the terrified lil meow meow I am, I couldn't stand next to Jungkook in the ER.

Instead, I stayed 'calm' with Taehyung, Jimin, and Hoseok. Namjoon and Jin went inside with the doctors to support Jungkook.

But minutes later, they announced they had to perform a C-Section or something. Is that the one where they cut the skin or something...?

Mianhae Jungkookie... I ain't experienced in this kinda stuff.

"What happened that they had to change course?"

"Werewolf side became too much and he had to be sedated otherwise he'd transform. And we did not want that..."

I bit my nails in anxiety as hours had passed but no one came outside in that time. I went and bought them all food and ignored the werewolf's staring at me in disgust or fear. I just glared back the same.

I have a bad past with werewolves which we can discuss if necessary. Right now... my baby needs all my attention.

"Hyungie... will he be okay?" Taehyung asked me.

"He's Jungkook, when isn't he strong? We'll walk away from here with a smiling baby holding his baby's." We all chuckled at the thoughts.

"We better get some hamburgers after this..."

"Hoseok... you just want sprite." Jin argued.

With a quick glance towards the ER, I held my head in my hands. I sat in the chairs in front of the operating room, too scared to go in like Namjoon did earlier.

"Jeon Jungkook's family?" The doctor called us.

"Yes?" We answered simultaneously.

"Congrats! 2 healthy baby boys! One is omega and the other is alpha. You can see him, he will wake up in a few minutes." He congratulated.

He didn't need to say anymore as we ran inside like maniacs.

The two twins stared up at us in confusion.

"Omo! They have Jungkookie's eyes!!" Jin and Hoseok started fangirling even more, and the twins began giggling at my face.

"Look, they think your faceu is a joke. Hehehehe... IM KIDDING!" I glared at Jimin.

"What happened...?"

We motioned our heads towards the kids, and he immediately began crying...

Aish, quit it. You are making me want to cry too~

"Names?" Taehyung ignored the existence of the nurse, taking pictures of Jungkook and the twins.

"Alpha - Min Namseok. Omega - Kim Taemin. Mother - Jeon Jungkook. Father(s) - Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Kim Taehyung, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, and Park Jimin." Jungkook said with a weak bunny smile. I ruffled his hair, giving him a kiss on the forehead.

Jungkook ended up raising the two with us, and they never ended up looking like dipshit Taeyong. In fact, they had all his qualities and a bit of mine to. I found it odd that Namseok looked like me but whatever, its cute and I love them with all my heart.

We all moved into an even bigger mansion. This one was closer to the twins' school and kept us all safe.

In the end, we were all happy with whatever happened. If Jungkook hadn't met us, we would've all been emotionless vampires. We wouldn't have found that spark in our life that kept us all sane. Without Jungkook, our lives wouldn't have been the same. The small omega hybrid changed our world entirely.

Jungkook ended up learning how to love himself along with his 6 husbands. He also learned how to parent, but had experience from having to live with us. We were five year olds on crack in an adult's body.

He really was a gift that none of us deserved. But he became our light and we realized we couldn't live without him.

God damn it, we loved Jungkook.

And he loved us too.

Yes, I'm a sappy little meow meow. But this sappy little meow meow couldn't have asked for more.