19

Jungkook POV  

"Hand him over before I shoot him for real!" Taeyong ordered for them to hand me over in exchange for Taehyung's life. 

They can't keep doing this... 

He's my hyung, one of the people I care for the most... 

He can't die so that I can live, it isn't fair.

"Just put the god damn gun down Taeyong... We won't hand him over." He started cackling to himself, and loaded to shoot. 

Taehyung held a firm look on his face, ready to face whatever came his way. 

Why can't I be strong like them in these situations? 

"Fine... He'll just be dead in 3, 2-"

"I'll go with you!" I blurted out. They all turned towards me in fear and shock. And only for a second, did I hesitate to continue. 

"Just put it down... I'll go with you." He put it on the ground, smirking at my actions. 

I've been through enough already, what the hell can happen to me now?

"You will see him again... just not like this, and just don't expect it to be soon either. By another time of you seeing him, it means an extremely long time until you ever meet again." I was pushed out of the house, not getting a chance to say goodbye. 

I just hope that they will be okay... 

They don't need to be hurt on my benefit... 

If I die so they can live, means that I wouldn't die in vain... 

But if they die for me.... 

It just makes me feel all useless since I couldn't stop it. 

"Quite daydreaming and start walking." Taeyong broke me out of my thoughts as he pushed me to sit in the car waiting outside. It was a black van, windows all tinted midnight black but my werewolf eyes helped me to notice two other people inside. Both men, looking extremely impatient at us both making our way towards them. 

That seems so suspicious. 

He was kidnapped by us for weeks, and suddenly he just broke free and there's people waiting for his escape exactly when he wanted... it's a setup. 

This all just means that Taeyong being kidnapped wasn't ever an accident. 

It was all part of his sick and twisted plan to get me for some reason only fricking Lucifer would have the answer to. 

Hell, Lucifer don't even know what's going on here anymore. It's so chaotic in my worthless and, stupid life. 

"Don't worry babe... you'll be okay with me from now on." Those were the last words spoken from him before a needle was jabbed into my neck and the entire world fell dark.