7

Namjoon POV

Jungkook had shut his eyes tightly and clutched his head. I ran to him as fast as I could before he passed out. I caught his body before it rolled down the stairs.

"Guys. He's burning up." I said worried.

"Get him to his room. I'll get everything ready down here." Jin said to me and I slowly made my way to his room.

I laid his weak body onto the bed and checked his temperature. He still had a fever.

My ability had gotten in the way and I ended up figuring out why he had that headache before he passed out.

His brother is still alive.

And he's trying to kill Kookie because he blames him for the pain he's been caused.

That bitch.

How dare he mess with our Kookie?

I'll make him pay.

Jin had walked in and managed to wake him up.

"What happened?" He groaned while holding his head.

He slowly managed to sit up with Jhope's help.

"Well... a lot. But that's not important right now. Do you know why you just oh I don't know passed out?" Jimin said while chuckling.

"I don't know. I just did training like you guys told me to... I think." He had this confused look on his face. Not gonna lie, he could've killed me from how adorable he is.

"What do you mean you think?" Suga asked.

"Well I can't really remember what happened after this morning."

"What's happening? Jimin can you take a blood sample?" Jin asked Jimin.

"Sure. But it'll take a while cause I haven't done this in a while."

"How much time exactly?" I asked with my eyebrows furrowed together.

"About 45 minutes."

Jimin said and slowly started to drink Jungkook's blood. He stayed for about 2 minutes until he pulled away. He licked the wound so it would heal faster and Jungkook looked un-phased.

"Hyung?" Jungkook asked innocently.

"What is it Kookie?" Tae asked.

"Can I have cuddles?" He asked quietly while rubbing his eyes.

Jungkook didn't really do the whole skin ship thing. So why was he asking for cuddles?

"Of course. You guys better pay up. Told you he would ask me first." Tae smirked and cuddled close to Kookie. Kookie just clung onto him. He snuggled into his chest and fell asleep again.

Tae was just doing a mini victory dance while also making sure that Jungkook didn't wake up.

I was looking around his room for some clue on his brother until my eyes landed on a bin tucked under his bed.

Jhope noticed the same thing.

"Should we?" He asked me.

"I mean we trust him and he trusts us right?" I said. Jhope nodded and pulled the box out.

He slowly took the lid off and gasped.

There were a bunch of letters and dull blades wrapped neatly together.

I opened a few of the letters and crumpled it up immediately. Jin noticed and picked it up. He read the letter and tears filled in the corners of his eyes.