5

Jungkook POV

I was still staring at the wall halfway asleep when I heard Jin's laugh downstairs. I checked the clock and realized I've been in here sitting here for 3 hours.

I still didn't get up.

Tae hyung had walked in and almost fell down.

"Jungkook-ah! You scared me so bad. I almost had a heart attack." I giggled but went back to my blank face.

He picked me up and kissed my lips. I still seemed emotionless. My legs were wrapped around his torso and my head was laid on his shoulder. He walked downstairs and everyone smiled.

"You're so light man. I thought you started eating." Tae looked at me. My face got even paler.

"I-I have been eating." I stuttered.

"Don't lie. When you stutter you lie. I get it's difficult to start eating but I don't want you to be hurt. So now imma feed you." Jin hyung said and made me sit at the table. I tried to get up but Tae pushed my shoulders down and made it impossible for me to get up.

Jin put a small piece of the pancake on the fork and held it up to my mouth. I had to open my mouth and eat.

Great I'm gaining weight.

I didn't realize that I was so lost I thoughts that I finished the entire plate. I had to purge.

"Jungkook. The pancake only had 15 calories in it. I swear." Jin said. Well if it only had that much than I guess I'm fine.

I slumped in my chair and waited for Tae to sit. He tried to eat his pancake but I knocked it off his fork. I giggled whenever he pouted. I soon got bored and played with Namjoon hyung's hair.

"Oh shit! Suga has a meeting with the manager. But he's asleep. How are we gonna do this?" Jin and Jimin panicked.

"I'll go wake him up." I said not really looking phased.

"But it's Suga hyung."

"And? It's fine. I've dealt with worse."

"Okay..." I left after Jhope started talking.

I walked into his room and made my way to his bed.

"Suga hyung?" I asked while shaking his shoulder.

He groaned in response.

"You have some meeting. You have to get up now."

He grabbed my shirt and threw me on top of him. His face was close to mine and I tried to back up.

He had his hand wrapped around my neck and kissed my lips softly. I'm still emotionless.

"Hey baby~ I'm not gonna torture you for waking me up cause you're too adorable." He praised me. I blushed at the nickname he gave me and tugged in his shirt.

He started finger combing my hair and I started talking.

"Suga hyung? You have a meeting with a manager or something. That's why I had to wake you up. Cause you're gonna be late." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"He can wait. I wanna spend time with you." I snuggled into his chest.

"Oh my god. He actually woke him up. Kookie you're amazing. But he's right Suga. It's urgent. Like seriously." Jin hyung said.

"God damn it. Give me like 15 minutes to get ready and I'll go." Suga groaned.

Suga carried me around wherever he went. I was clinging onto him as if he was my life line. Soon enough he had to leave for his meeting and I frowned.