23

Taehyung POV

I held onto Jungkook's almost lifeless body, saving him from falling down to the stairs.

Tears brimmed my eyes as I clutched onto his wrist. I attempted to find a pulse but failed from my shaking hands.

"Jin hyung! He's not waking up!"

"Lemme try something... stand back."

"JUNGKOOK!! YOONGI AND JIMIN WERE KIDNAPPED!!" Almost instantaneously, Jungkook's eyes opened, before flashing a yellow to brown back to red.

Wait... he's only supposed to have red eyes.

What the fuck?

"Where did they go?!" His talons extended in panic, frantically searching for those two.

"Right here... now what happened that you passed out?"

"I- I passed out?" He looked baffled himself.

I'm still lost.

"Taehyung saved your ass from falling from the stairs and then your eyes continuously changed colour before they were red. That too, you don't have any memory of what happened right now. Seems suspicious, doesn't it?" Jin questioned. 

"My eyes shouldn't be changing colour... unless-" Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. 

We all stared at each other in fear and confusion. 

"Jungkook? What is that unless?" 

He rushed to answer the door, as if he knew who showed. Namjoon tried to stop him and was successful. Jungkook ended up collapsing on his chest in tears and whimpers. 

"What happened Kookie? You trust us, don't you?" I asked calmly. Slightly moving the two out of the way, I opened the door. 

Anger filled each vein of my body, causing my vampire side to spark out to the surface. I snarled at the all too familiar figure in front of me, causing them to flinch and back away. 

"What are you doing here you asshole?!" I snapped. 

"I-I need to see Jungkook." He stuttered.  

"Anybody but you or anyone associated with you. Leave; you won't see him ever again." 

"Please..." He was on the verge of tears. 

"Lying bitch, take two steps back before you won't be able to walk ever again." I pushed his smaller frame out of the way but he forced his way into the home. 

"Jungkook... is it true?" Namjoon held Jungkook even closer to him, as he cried even harder. 

"Yes..." 

"What's happening to him?" Hoseok spoke up. 

"I am Lee Taeyong if you haven't realized yet, and Jungkook is the bearer of my child."