The three of them laughed at Subaru. Laughing at something he didn't know.

.

"So? Who else is coming?"

Koharu lifted her head from the pies (categorising them by flavor) and ran over her mental checklist.

"Asahi, Mahiru, Yozara-senpai, Hime-senpai, Yuzu-senpai, Mr. And Mrs. Nijino, Aria-san, Elza-sa-"

"Elza? Elza Forte? The idol pirate?" Subaru raised an eyebrow at her.

"Yes"

"Why would she be coming?"

Koharu sighed like she knew something like this would be coming.

"She is a part of Yume's high school life"

"She measly provoke anyone who aren't classified as 'her status' or in other terms 'perfect'. She provoked a lot of people"

"And she helped them see what they are lacking and improved them"

She smiled sweetly at him

"Elza-sama may seem as a cold hearted person, but deep down she just wanted the spotlight so that her mother would acknowledge her. Yes she provoked many, but she was just hinting what we lack because she saw herself in those people and told them what they lack"

"It doesn't really mean that she's provoking us. She just saw a bit of herself in them. In us."

Subaru was trying to sink in the words until

"So she saw a bit of herself in us because we look like girls or act like girls?"

Koharu smacked his head

"Don't be such a jerk! She only scouts girls!"

Subaru laughed as he clutched his stomach in pain.

"I know that"

.

"Make room for the cake!"

Koharu made room for the 3 layered cake as Nozumo and Subaru gently placed it down.

"That was a hand full"

Laura sighed "Yeah"

They both sat down on chairs and waited for Ako and Kanata to arrive. Subaru stared at the sunlit sky and gave out a sigh.

"Looks like they're here Ako"

A tall male with green wasabi hair said. His emerald eyes were gleamed with mischief as he called out the female.

Her red hair stood out from the two of them. Her sky blue eyes complemented her shoulder length hair as they carried out food containers.

"A little help?" The female smiled sheepishly at the male beside her. The male gave her a smirk without patting her head softly.

"Sure" He turned to face the others with a playful smirk rolling on his lips.

"Mind some help?"

Nozumo chuckled "Sure"

Nozumo and Subaru went towards the duo, grabbing few containers filled with food while Laura and Koharu arranged tables just for the upcoming food.

.

"That was a handful"

Ako wiped out the sweat running down her face "We shouldn't have made this much food"

Kanata laughed softly "But the guests are just to many Ako. We can't make food fit for 14 people"

Ako sighed deeply "I know. It was just hard cooking them! We're just 2 people!"

Kanata smirked at her "So you're saying that you want to cook them yourself? How charmimg"

Ako's face was fuming with anger "No I don't!"

Word Count: 927