Chapter 15

It was the night of my aunt and uncle's ball I was putting the finishing touches on my hair and make-up I grabbed my keys, phone, wallet, and vile out of my purse and put them in a dressy wristlet clutch I left the bedroom and walked downstairs I walked into the living room Chris looked at me speechless I felt my cheeks grow warm.

"Chris, you look very handsome." 

"You look beautiful my love."  

"Chris filled me in on the plan don't worry I won't tell anyone I promise because I want to know why my mother never got along with her older sister." Amanda said. 

"I need you to distract your mom so I can put the truth potion in her drink," I stated. 

Someone was knocking at the door I answered the door Onyx, Primus, Lilith, Lucas, Poison, Hayley, Blaze, Brandon, David, and Scarlet came into the house. 

"Amanda these are my friend boyfriends Primus, Lucas, Poison, David, and Brandon." 

"Nice to meet you guys." 

David is tall, slender, slightly muscular he has short inky black hair, blue eyes, fair skin, Lucas is tall, skinny, he has olive colored skin he has long shoulder length dark brown hair, hazel eyes, Poison is tall, lanky, tan skin, long inky black hair, light blue eyes, nose ring, Primus is short, skinny, short inky black hair, hazel eyes, snake bites, Brandon is tall, slender, slightly muscular, long shoulder length inky black hair, hazel-brown eyes, left eye brow pierced and nose ring all the guys are wearing suits. Chris handed me my jacket I put on my jacket we left the house I followed Chris to his car he opened the door and held it open for me I climbed into the car Chris closed the door I put on my seat belt. Chris climbed behind the wheel and started the engine and turned on the heat and turned on his headlights. 

"Amanda's riding with Blaze and Brandon because she knows your pissed at me." Chris said. 

"I have a right to be pissed off because you had no right to tell Amanda that I'm a witch you don't see me telling her that you're a vampire!!" I shouted. 

Chris drove away I felt bad for getting pissed off and shouting at him we were sitting at a red-light Chris leaned over and kissed my cheek I looked over at him and smiled I reached over and held his hand. 

"Are you still pissed at me?" 

"No," 

"I told Amanda that I'm a vampire." He said. 

"I'm sorry that I got pissed off at you and showed." I stated in a wobbly voice. 

"I know because your crying black tears," 

"I didn't mean to fight with you." 

"Sweetheart it's okay we'll talk about this later when we go home." Chris said softly. 

I touched up my make-up, so no one knew I was crying I leaned over and kissed his cheek. 

"I love you, babe." 

"I love you too, baby." 

When we arrived at my aunt and uncle's mansion Chris parked in front of the mansion and killed the engine, we climbed out of the car he stood beside me on the sidewalk and held my hand he interlaced our fingers when Blaze, Scarlet, Hayley, Lilith, and Onyx were finished parking their cars they walked over to us with their boyfriends. 

"Raven do you have the potion?" Amanda asked. 

"Yes." I said. 

We walked up the front steps of the mansion and stepped inside Amanda led us to the ballroom Chris held tightly to my hand aunt Megan walked over to Chris and me wearing a floor length gold colored evening gown.