Chapter 4

When I woke up, I noticed Chris wasn't in bed I got up out of bed and walked downstairs I walked into the kitchen and a note lying on the table I picked up the note and read it. 

Dear Raven, 

I went out to make sure our first date is perfect I can't wait to see you tonight I'll pick you up about seven.

Love, 

Chris

P.S. My father and sisters will be over for breakfast. 

I laid the note on the table I raced upstairs and got dressed I put on Motionless In White leggings, black t-shirt, and black Converse I walked into the bathroom when I came out of the bathroom, I made the bed and walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen Ronnie was reading the note Chris left me. 

"Rave since you and Chris are going on a date tonight, I'll stay the night with Stefan." Ronnie said. 

"You don't have to do that." I replied. 

"Aren't you too going to get romantic?" 

"No, we're not going to have sex because we haven't talked about it, and we haven't known each other that long to take our relationship that far." 

"I'm still going to stay the night with Stefan," 

"That's fine." 

Ronnie left the kitchen I decided to make bacon and eggs scrambled together I turned on the coffee pot I heard Ronnie leave the house a few minutes later I heard Mr. Manson knocking at the door. I left the kitchen and answered the door I stepped to the side and let Mr. Manson and his daughters into the house I hung up their jackets and led them into the kitchen. 

"It's nice to see you again Raven." Juliet said. 

"It's nice to see you again as well." I replied with a smile. 

"Hi. Raven, I'm Chris's other sister Lucy." 

"It's nice to meet you, Lucy." 

Lucy is skinny and tall she is fair skinned she has long straight onyx colored hair she has amber colored eyes she's wearing a Corpse Bride t-shirt, black jeans, and Vans when breakfast was ready, I dished up breakfast everyone grabbed a plate we sat down at the table and ate breakfast. 

"Raven where's Chris?" Mr. Manson asked. 

"He went out to because Chris is taking me out on a date, and he wants to make sure tonight is perfect." I explained. 

"Where is Chris taking you?" 

"Chris is taking me to Annabel Lee Tavern it's named after Poe's poem Annabel Lee." 

After breakfast Lucy and Juliet helped me wash up the dishes, I dried the dishes and put them away. 

"Raven where did you get your leggings?" Lucy asked. 

"I bought them from Motionless In White's online store on their website." I said. 

"Can we have a tour of your room?" 

"Of course," 

Juliet, Lucy, and I left the kitchen I led them upstairs to my room the girls fell in love with my posters and bedding. 

"Your room is so cool." Juliet gushed. 

"I'm glad you both like my room." I stated. 

"Girls it's time to go!!" Mr. Manson called. 

Juliet, Mavis, and I walked downstairs they put on their jackets and gave me a hug I hugged them back Mr. Manson gave me a hug I hugged him back.