Chapter 1

Keith's POV

Bang
1 down. A whole horde to go.
Bang Bang
No more amo left. I finally ran out of bullets. And my sword is on the other side of the horde. This isn't good. I was backed up in a corner. This was it. This was gonna be my end. I'll never see Lance or our friends again.
I closed my eyes, hoping someone would come by and help. I slide to the floor, my knees up to my chest, and my head barried in my knees. Now I see why it's rare to find an omega in an apocalypse. Where the weakest. The first to go. We can't run or fight. All we do is slow people down.
I hugged my knees tighter. Tears threatened to spill out of my eyes. I was afraid. I didn't want to die. I wanted to be with Lance again before I died. "Please. Cruel world, let me be with him again." I mumbled to myself, holding the golden heart that hung around my neck.
I could hear them walking twords me. "This was it." I thought to myself. I was out of amo, and my malay weapon was on the other side of the horde. I was never gonna see him again. I was never gonna see any of my friends again. I was gonna die, all alone.
I guess this is what I get for being weak. Maybe I'll meet them in my next life...? No. That's just stupid. This apocalypse will never end.
I close my eyes awaiting to be killed by the walkers, holding the golden heart in my hand as it hung around my neck. But it never happened. Instead I heard smashing, panting, and feet running. There were also gun shots. Alot of them.
I hugged my knees closer to my chest. Instead of dying, I might get taken captive by people, again. Great. Honestly the world hates me. I get separated from my boyfriend and friends at the beginning of the apocalypse, 2 years ago, I almost get killed everyday, I was taken captive 4 times, and I was extremely close to death, only to get saved and problubly taken captive again. Just great.
"Are you okay?" A femenim voice asks me. I can hear them squatting infrount of me. I just keep quiet and hug my knees tighter. "Are they alright?" Another voice asks. But a males voice. Honestly, they sound familiar. But I can't place it.
I don't really care though. There problubly one of my old captors. I just need to get out of here and back to the tinny bace I've got set up with Adam. But then again, I can't struggle or get away. I have no weapons right now.
"There fine, I think. They won't respond." The first voice says. "There problubly scared. They almost died." A new voice said. I froze. 'That voice...' I could recognize that voice anywere... Lance... It couldn't be...
I started to cry silently. 'There's no way... That can't be Lance...' I think to myself. "Calm down. Your safe. Are you okay?" The first voice says. Now that I think about it, they sound a lot like Pidge.
I look up at the person. They gasp and tear up. There short strawberry blond hair, green tank top, round glasses... 'No way...' "Katie?" I choke out, bearly heard from how quiet I was.
She leaps at me, hugging me tightly, as she started to cry. I barred my head in her neck, crying silently. "Pidge? Are you okay? Who is it?" The second voice I heard said. They sound alot like Hunk...
"Are you okay? Did you get bit? How have you survived? Are you alone? You have to be with a group? Omg! I'm so glad to see you again!-" Pidge starts rambling on as she cryed. I just giggled silently.
She released me from the hug, and looked at me, smiling, as tears still ed down her cheeks. "Hey, guys. Guess what. We've found our red paliden." Pidge says smiling. Of course she would reference back to our gaming group.
"What?" The voice that sounds like Lance says. I freeze up. Pidge smiles at me and looks away twords the others. "Hey, Lance, come here." Pidge says. I hear walking. I stay there as Pidge gets up and backs away, frozen in place.
I start to shake, tearing up again. I slowly turn to look twords the direction he was in. Once I was looking at him, he gasped. His hand flew up to cover his mouth. He rushed over to me, pulling me into his chest once he was close enough. "Keith..." He says, tears falling out of his eyes.