Chapter 40

"Did you two have fun?"

You smile wide when you both enter the house, Jin's pink apron tied securely around his thin waist with a spoon in hand.

"It was....different that's for sure."

"Hyung it was terrible!"

Jimin walks up to his hyung and lays his head on his shoulder, his whines sounding through the house.

"Aigoo, but I thought you said you were excited?"

"Y/N has two left feet!"

"Hey! I do not! You're just mad because you aren't good at everything!"

Your cheeks puff out in a pout as Jin pats Jimin's head, a light chuckle escaping his lips.

"Aigoo, you two go wash up. Dinners almost ready."

You huff and head up to the bathroom as Jimin follows close behind, his arms lightly snaking around your waist.

"Wanna shower with me?"

"Yah get off!"

Your boyfriend pouts behind you as you wash your hands, his nose nuzzling into your hair.

"Oh come on Sweetheart I didn't mean it."

Your cheeks flush with heat as you spin around in his arms, a mischievous smile playing on your cheeks.

"You're right, I know you were just playing."

Jimin smiles wide until you stick your soapy hands on his cheeks, his eyes widening with shock before you take off downstairs.

"Yah! Y/N!"

Hehehehehe take that.

··········

"Jin Hyung! My favorite!"

You smile softly watching Jin dish out the pasta onto the plates, Jungkook's empty seat causing your eyebrows to furrow.

"Is Jungkook not eating?"

"Ah...he said he would eat at his friend's house...he's such a brat, who wouldn't want my delicious cooking?!"

Jimin places himself beside you and grabs his fork, his smile on his face not matching the light sadness in his eyes.

"Ah, Y/N, you're gonna have to practice alone tomorrow."

"What? Why?"

"Cause I have to go somewhere."

You pout softly with disappointment thinking of practicing by yourself again, the last few months you've gotten used to Jimin's company.

"Awww don't look at me like that Sweetheart, I know you'll miss me lots."

Jerk.

"Psh, why would I miss you? Looks like I get my ring all to myself again."

You look away with a frown, filling your cheeks with the delicious warm pasta.

But I will miss you....

···········

So close..

Laying on your bed with your headphones on, your fingers type on the keys as you listen to the melodies flow together.

So close to finishing it...

"Hey Sweetheart."

"Yah!"

You slam your laptop shut as Jimin lays down on your bed beside you, his teddy bear eyes swirling with curiosity.

"What were you doing?"