Back to reality, Clark was brooding once again, surprise surprise. Nico was laying against Kota playing a somewhat drunken game of rock paper scissors with Luca.

"My turn arseholes." Casey Everett, the only other Australian in the room silenced us, "Never have I ever lost my virginity."

I slowly took a sip, looking around at who also drank. Three out of the four boys from Clark's crew took sips, and Dakota looked mildly pleased with himself as he drank. Sarah, Daisy, Oliver Daniels, and a few others kept their drinks stationary.

"The only other Australian in the room hasn't gotten down and dirty? And she's the cheer captain?" Ross faked a gasp, giving Daisy an expectant look.

"Fuck off Ross." Lillian called from the other side of the circle. She was wrapped up in her boyfriend, Dominic Addington's arms.

"Hey Ross, why don't I fucking shove my fist down your throat, through your intestinal tract, and out of your fucking rectum, how about that?" MJ threw a family sized packet of potato chips at the boy next to me.

I simply elbowed him in his side, to which he responded with a loud hiss.

Daisy gave MJ a low five, while I gave them a wink and thumbs up in support.

Next.

"Never have I ever... shoplifted!" Adela Tan, a fellow cheerleader, looked at all of us with glazed eyes. She was the only sophomore here, and was pretty excited about having access to alcohol and older boys.

The four boys didn't take a drink, neither did Sarah. I of course didn't, but a few others did.

"Why the fuck would you shoplift, when you could easily buy it?" I leaned slightly against Sarah, because Ross was getting a little too close to comfort. He was a hairsbreadth away from getting my drink poured over his head.

"That's easy, the adrenaline rush." Max shrugged his shoulders.

I scoffed loudly, "If you want an adrenaline rush, go on a fucking rollercoaster. You have enough money to make your own amusement park if you're that desperate."

Chloe Sanchez, who was the captain of the debate team, butted in before we could get into a... debate, how ironic. "Never have I ever gotten blackout drunk."

My memory from the previous party immediately flooded my mind, the party where Clark and I played some form of twenty questions and in the end I passed out. I only faintly remembered it, but the boys clearly did, because they were chuckling at me slightly.

Rolling my eyes, I took a sip of my drink.

Next up to question was Jin Nahm, the heartbreakingly pretty boys volleyball cocaptain.

"Never have I ever maxed out a card."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Sarah blush and take a drink. "Is that even possible?"

Fida Company, also known as the jewelry business Sarah was to inherit, was worth quite a pretty penny. Meaning, her family owned billions. How could she even max out a card?

"For a fashion obsessed eleven year old? For sure." She nodded, grimacing at the memory. "To make it better, it wasn't my black card. It was our regular 'emergency funds card'."

Before we could continue, a new voice began. "Never have I ever snuck off campus at night."

Not yet.

"Never have I ever had weed."

Pass.

"Never have I ever faked being sick to miss class."