Her hand reached forward as she placed it on top of his as Manik drove to his place.

Soon the two of them reached their destination and entered the house hand in hand, only to find Harsh, Nyonika and the Pandit already sitting and waiting for them.

Nyonika: Here they are!
Nyonika said noticing them as she got up and moved towards MaNan. She moved closer to Nandini and wrapped her arms around her.

Nyonika: I hope the date finalised is soon enough. I can't wait....

Nandini smiled broadly at her words as she pulled out of the hug.
Nandini: Neither can I...

Nyonika glanced at Manik, who had joined his father before smiled further.
Nyonika: I m sure u can't!

Though she took the reason wrong but still her teasing smile brought up a blush over Nandini's face.

Nyonika laughed at her as they moved towards the others. They joined the others as Nanfini took a seat next to Manik while Nyonika sat with Harsh, closer to the pandit.

The pandit asked Nandini for her date of birth and timing after which he got onto matching the kundlys as per the hindu traditions. The other four got into a random conversation when the pandit said,
Pandit: Congratulations.... Its a perfect match! 33 out of 36 traits match exactly.

Nyonika turned towards MaNan in excitement who just smiled in return as Harsh asked,
Harsh: Ohk then Pandit Ji.... What date according to u would be the best?

Pandit: There are two favorable dates next month.... And then after two months.

Nyonika: I think the one after two months is fine... We need time to prepare also and then-

Manik: No... Next month is best!
Manik said immediately interrupting her.

Nyonika: Manik.
Nyonika turned to glare at him for behaving that way in front of the driver. But even then she couldn't hide the smile on her face.

Harsh laughed out at it when Nandini hit Manik's arm.

Manik: What? Shh...
Manik shut Nandini up as he turned back towards nyonika.

Manik: Mom... The preparations would all be done don't worry. I think we should final the second date next month.

Nyonika bit her lip from laughing at her son as she glanced once at harsh who just shrugged in response.

Nyonika: Nandini, what do u think my dear??
Nyonika asked turning towards Nandini.

Nandini: Umn... I don't knw! I mean I m fine with whatever date u all decide.

Manik: Come on Nandini.... Speak up yr...
Manik whined making her giggle.

Nandini: Ohk u tell me.... When do YOU want it?

Manik: Next month!

Nandini: Cool then I also want it the same time.
Nandini replied making Manik smile broadly.

Manik: Yes! See That's why I love u so much.... So its decided!
Manik said excitedly oblivious to the fact that his parents were by now having the broadest smiles on their faces. Nandini's reaction at her words didn't change at all as she contained her smile as it is. She did realise what he said but what she knew was that it was totally out of excitement and just the Love that he felt for her as a Friend.

Nyonika: Pandit Ji... We'll go for the date that they have chosen. Can u plz see the exact days and time for the other ceremonies?

Pandit: Sure... I'll make a list and send it to u!