Chapter 5 : The Place

~Kakashi's P. O. V.~

I wake to the sound of footsteps and pots clanking in the kitchen. I spot some blankets on the floor and hear talking in the living room.

Hopping down from the bed I make my way over to the door. Pushing it open I spot Sasuke and Sakura sitting on the couch watching Naruto cook breakfast in the kitchen.

They spot me and nod in greeting. "What's up?" I ask.

"Naruto's been talking to himself all morning. Apparently he's taking us out today," Sakura replies. I thank her and join the other two in watching Naruto.

"Oh, I can't wait till this evening!" Naruto muttered. "The others are gonna love you guys, I hope they do cause I'm bringing you with me whether they like it or not." He turned around and spotted me. "Oh, morning Katsu! Sho and Mio have been up for a while already so it's just you and I that need to eat before we can head out to grab some things for tonight."

We look at him in confusion. "I'm taking you all to a special place tonight. Its outside the village so I need a bag that will fit you all inside. Hopefully I can find one with seals that make it bigger on the inside," Naruto explains.

He turned back to his cooking and started humming a tune I was unfamiliar with. I looked over at Sasuke and Sakura." So I guess we get to go to this 'Place' Naruto has been going on about," I say cheerily.

Walking over to my dog bowl, I waited for Naruto to fill it with food before digging in.

~Time Skip~

~Third Person P.O.V.~

As the sky began to darken Kakashi couldn't feel but feel nervous. Naruto had promised to bring them somewhere special and from what Kakashi could gather they were going to this 'Place' Naruto had been going on about.

"Alright guys! Time to head out," Naruto shouted. Looking up, Kakashi saw he was dressed in dark clothes. A red hoodie with black ANBU pants and black shoes. He had a backpack in his hands that was opened and Kakashi could see intricate seals lining the inside of the bag.

Placing the bag down, Naruto waved them over. "I made sure to place some expansion seals on the bag so it should be bigger inside. Just hop in and we can head off."

Kakashi walked over to the bag and carefully made his way inside. He found it to be bigger on the inside than he was expecting. "It's OK you two. It's safe to come in," Kakashi reassured the others.

Sasuke was the first to follow Kakashi and when Sakura saw her precious Sasuke-kun walk into the bag she immediately followed.

Naruto zipped up the bag leaving a small space at the top for the dogs to see out of and placed the bag on his back. Heading out the door he whispered, "Alright, if this is gonna work you three have to be quiet and sit still or else I'll be caught. Got it?"

Not waiting for a reply, Naruto sped out the door and jumped across the rooftops. The three ninja turned dogs were surprised at the speed Naruto was going at. They could only see a blur from the small gap in the bag.

After about twenty minutes they felt Naruto slowing down before stopping completely. The bag was dropped to the floor causing them all to let out annoyed whines. The bag was opened and they were met with a strange sight.

They were in a clearing in the middle of a dense forest. A shed covered in graffiti was the only building they could see so they assumed it was the special place Naruto was bringing them to.

As Kakashi laid his eyes on the shed he noticed it was the same one he had seen in the photo Naruto had in his apartment. He guessed this was 'The Place' Naruto and the other guy, Shoto, had been talking about.

Naruto looked at the shed with warm eyes before turning to the dogs. He grinned. "This is The Place. Hope you come to love it as much as I do!"