Final

It was finally the time for the final but before we find out the winner, Caroline took the time to ask us some questions in front of the audience at the fire pit.

"Here they are our love island finalists! Wes how was the final night in the villa?" Caroline asked.

"Honestly the best experience of my life. Everyone is leaving here falling in love, getting girlfriends, honestly just the best." He said.

"Ella how was it listening to Wes' declaration?"

"Oh my god it was so lovely. Like I couldn't keep in the tears I just melted. It really meant a lot to me." I smiled.

"It was really lovely. Laura you've had your ups and downs in this villa. What are you going to take from this experience?"

"I think I've just learnt to back myself. In life you need to kiss a few frog. No offence Wes." Laura said and we all laughed.

And she went on asking the other Islanders questions.

"The vote closes in a few minutes so get voting.

This is the story of love island 2018." That's when a little video of everything that happened in the villa came on.

Obviously it was familiar seeing most of the scenes but it did surprise me seeing some of the parts I was in.

"Why do I look so bad?" I laughed.

"You're gorgeous babe." Dani said

*****

"The results are now in." Caroline said.

"Dani and Jack, Kaz and Josh, Laura and Paul, Ella and Wes. I can reveal that the couple in fourth place is... Laura and Paul! Well done guys, come one down."

As the audience clapped we hugged the two of them.

"Well done babe."

They went over to Caroline whilst she question them on their journey.

"Ok it's now time to reveal the couple in third place. The couple in third place is.... Kaz and Josh! Congratulations guys."

"Congrats guys." I said hugging the both of them.

"Are you both excited for the outside?"

"Of course like we don't live far from each other. Yes it will be weird not living together but we'll be spending time with each other a lot." Kaz said.

"Yes and it's going to be nice to do normal things."

"Now lets have a look at your love Island journey."

*****

"It's now time to see if you voted Dani and Jack or Ella and Wes to be your love Island 2018 winner. Before we do let's have a chat with our last two couples, starting off with Ella and Wes."

Up on the screen showed the time Wes and I had together in villa. It was really lovely to be watching it.

"Please welcome Ella and Wes. How are you both feeling?"

"Really good thanks. It's still so surreal that I'm in the final with Wes. Like I came in here thinking that I wouldn't find love." I said.

"So Wes, you arrived into the villa on the first day and was first coupled up with Laura. After a few weeks you broke up and then coupled up with Megan after Casa amour. And now you're here with Ella being your girlfriend. How does that all feel?"

"It's crazy, really crazy but I'm happy I got to experience love island this way. I don't regret any of my decisions in here, and look at the outcome of it." He said signalling my way.

"How were things with you and Megan before Ella entered the villa?"

"Meg and I were good but after two weeks I was still keeping my eye out just in case and then Ella came in. But Megan is a lovely girl and I do wish the best for her, i think we just lost a spark and I felt more for Ella than I did Megan." He explained.

"Ella you came in a bit later on. Was there anyone else you got to know other than Wes?"

"I did have a few chats with New Jack but then I realised that he wasn't for me. Like he's attractive but you know. But really I spoke to all the boys getting to know them but I wouldn't say that it was ok that level compared to how it was with Wes." I said.

"I always knew I was special." Wes said and we both laughed.

"Now let's take a look at your love Island journey together."

It started off with me walking into the villa and my first chat with Wes. Then it was our first ever date which made me smile a lot. By the end of the video we had already seen the clip of when Wes asked me to be his girlfriend.

"That was so lovely babe." I whispered to him.

It ended with both of our declarations.

"Such a lovely couple guys. Now Ella, did you ever feel sceptical of the fact that Wes had been with two other girls before you?"

"I mean I kind of did at first but he did reassure me and it all had to do with the trust i had in him. I'm not one to just jump in when nothing has even happened yet."

"Listen guys good luck tonight. Let's take a look at Dani and Jack."

*****

"This is it, it's time to find out who you've voted to be the winner of Love Island 2018. Dani and Jack, Ella and Wes. The winners of love island 2018 are... Dani and Jack!"

"Babe I'm so proud of you." I said hugging Dani and then Jack.

"Congratulations Ella and Wes. How does it feel being second?"

"It's feels amazing like I never thought we would have come this far. I'm so happy for Dani and Jack." Wes said.

"Yes they really deserve it." I said.

Wes and I went to join the other whilst Dani and Jack got handed the golden envelopes.

Dani opened hers and she got not nothing meaning that Jack had the £50,000.

"Jack are you going to keep the money to yourself or share it with Dani?"

"I'm sharing it obviously."

"Congratulations guys."

*****

Once the show has ended and the audience left, the producers had given us our phones back.

"I've just realised that I don't have your number." Wes said.

"That's the weirdest thing ever." I said, realising that he was right.

Wes looked at me up and down with flirty eyes.

"Excuse me, I think you're really stunning. Is there a chance that I could have your number?" He said.

"Wes you're actually too much." I laughed.

"You love me though."

"I do love you" I said kissing his lips.

"I love you too."

*****
So that's the book over, sort of.

I'm debating if I should write any more from outside the villa and the Aftersun and Christmas reunion?