Parents

"Morning, babe." I woke up kissing Wes' cheek before following the girls out the bedroom.

"It horrible that we're all so close in here and then we get that text." I said.

Kaz nodded her head. "And the fact we had to look the person in the face."

"We were on such a high and it had to bring us all down again

"We were on such a high and it had to bring us all down again."

Once I was dressed I went outside and laid down on a sun bed next to Dani and Jack.

"I've a text." Jack yelled.

"Islanders,
It's time for the ultimate relationship test.
#familyaffair #firstimpressionscount"

"What? Are the families coming in?" I squealed.

After a while I just chilled with Wes next to me.

"Who do you think will come?" Wes asked me.

"I honestly don't know but I hope my dad comes." I played with his hair.

"So you're a daddy's girl?" He teased.

"Always."

"Wait who is that?" Josh asked, that's when Laura and Paul stood up and ran off.

It was so nice to see how happy they were to see their family.

The producers told us to stay in a set place whilst the two had time with their families.

*****

Alex and Alexandra's parents just left the villa.

"Who's next?" Jack said.

"I think it will be you two." I said to him and Dani.

"I see my dad." Wes said and ran.

I looked up and gasped when I saw my mum and dad I ran towards them.

I hugged my dad and started crying. My dad and I were so close so being away from was hard.

"I've missed you two." I said hugging my mum.

I literally couldn't believe it. When I saw my parents i just felt so happy. I couldn't stop smiling.

I led them over to the pool where we sat on the bean bags.

"So how is everyone back home?" I asked.

"Everyone's doing great. The whole family is always watching. 9pm on the dot." My dad said.

"You don't know how proud we all are of you." Mum said.

"Thank God. You know hearing the thing said from the public made me nervous about what you'd think about me being here."

"I was actually really surprised when I heard about all that. All you've been getting is so much love on social media. There are so many people that have your back."