New Girl

The boys gathered round Kieran, Idris and Wes and walked over to the fire pit. I walked my to the day beds where the girls were.

"Hey girlies." I said sitting myself down.

"How was your date with Wes?" Megan asked me smiling.

"It was really good thanks. It was great to speak to him more. The setting was amazing with cute little fairy lights and everything. Got yourself a good lad there Meg." I said and the girls laughed.

I didn't want to go too into detail because obviously Megan and Wes are coupled up and I'm not that type of girl.

"What do you think those two are talking about?" Ellie asked glancing over at Jack and Laura who were sat on the swing.

"It's definitely about the date." Kaz said.

"Did anything seem off to you?" Samira looked at me.

"I mean I wasn't paying too much attention to them but looked like they were having an alright conversation. But I may have to do with the kiss. Laura told me that Idris told her that it looked like the kids did happen." I said.

"Oh no!"

"Wait, I'm sure you've seen it. What did you think?"

"I'm gonna be honest, in my opinion I saw that Jack went in for a kiss on the cheek and Georgia went in for another kiss on the lips."

"You know what, we'll never know from being stuck in here. The truth will come out soon." Dani said.

"She's not loyal." I heard Ellie mumble. I giggled and gave her a side hug.

****

"It better not kick off between them two." Laura whispered to me.

We were in the kitchen eating and having drinks whilst Jack and Idris were having a chat.

"Nah it won't babes. Jack seems to know what he's doing, it will be alright." I told her.

"What Idris said has really gotten to Jack. I'm gonna speak to Alex." And she walked off to the fire pit to where Alex was alone.

****

I was getting ready for bed and made my way into the bedroom. Most of the couples were already in bed together and I decided to get into bed with Kieran for a bit.

"Hey." I said getting in the bed and gave him a little hug.

"How you feeling. How was your date.?" He asked me.

"It was good but after the date I can now see that Wes really liked Megan so there's nothing that I can do really." I pulled a sad smile when I saw them two kissing.

"Don't get upset, it's only been our second night. Things can change and you may need to start grafting more." He said.

"That's the thing I don't wanna seem like a bad person by doing that. Anyways Idris has already caused some trouble." I said leaning on his shoulder.

"Yeah. I was chatting to the boys and they asked for both our opinions on the kiss. I said that it was all Georgia."

"That's what I told the girls." Idris walked the the door and made his way to the bed.

I got off the bed and and gave the guys a hug before making my way to Samira's bed.

"It didn't seem like you told us everything that went on, on the date with Wes." She said to me with a little smirk.

"Nothing happened but I didn't want to say it in front of Megan. It was so good like he was making me laugh so much, I felt comfortable around him. You know when it just feels right? And I come back and he's all over her." I said.