Final Dates

When the lights in the bedroom came on it took me a while to adjust to the light.

"Jack and Dani have gone on a date."

"How do you know that?" Laura asked Wes.

"They got a text early this morning. They've gone on a hot air balloon ride."

As I was still really tired I turned away from Wes and covered my whole self with the white duvet.

"No babes, you've got to get up now." Wes removed the bed sheets and I groaned getting up.

"Why do you always ruin my sleep man." I moaned and Josh and Kaz laughed.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" Laura asked Kaz and I say we were laying down on the day bed

"I do believe in it but I don't think that I've gone through it. Like most of the time is just a lusty feeling, do you know what I mean?" I said and they agreed with me.

"How can you fall in love with someone at first sight though?" Kaz asked.

"I think when you see the person it's like lights shining around them." I laughed at Laura's explanation.

"I personally haven't had it easy with love. Like it's usually only been lust and I've confused that with being in love."

"Do you feel like you're in love with Wes?"

"I'm not really sure. I've never felt the way I've felt with any other guy so I guess so. I can say that I'm definitely falling for him." I blushed.

*****

When Dani and Jack came back we gathered around them asking about their date.

"What time was it?" I asked.

"It was this morning around 5. Like the date was amazing, we saw the sun rise and then we had a cute little picnic." Dani smiled.

"What did you talk about?"

"We just reflected on our time in here and then we talked about the future. He asked me to move in with him too."

"Awww, it would be weird if you weren't living together."

"Yeah it would like we've been together from the start and then if we went onto living separately it would feel so odd."

After a while Alex and Alexandra got a text to get ready for their final date.

*****

When Alex and Alexandra arrived back from their date Laura and Paul got a text about their final date.

"I can't wait for ours." Wes said wrapping his arms around my neck.

"I'm excited, we've only been on one date." I said.

"It definitely won't be our final one together. I plan for us to have more on the outside." He said and I pecked his lips.

"Laura babe you look stunning." I told her as she wore a red dress.

"Thanks but I feel overdressed."

"No it's definitely fine. Paul's gonna love it."

*****

Laura and Paul came back from their date when we were all in the kitchen having drinks

"Come one girls, to the fire pit."

"The setting was amazing. We had the sun set behind us and it was just so gorgeous to look at. Everything was just so eye catching."

"I'm glad you had a good time then. Must have also given you some time to talk about outside the villa."

"Yeah it did. We're just gonna see how things go and not running into anything."

"Hearing about all these dates is getting me so excited." I said getting giddy.

"I feel the same." Kaz said making us all laugh.

"He's going to dump her." Josh told us all.

Alex and Alexandra had gone off to have a chat.

"All day he's been talking about his date but nothing about the girl but the car."

"She's going to be devastated because I know that she's given him a lot of chances." I said.

"He just doesn't like the PDA that she likes. I thought they were going to be right for each other." Jack said.

"When he's finally had a chance with a girl it doesn't seem like he's given it a right go."

"Shit, it's kicking off man." Wes said when we heard them raising their voices.

*****
I'm back!!!

New chapter should be out tonight.