Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

"LUCY!!" Natsu struggled.

"Please.. No.. Don't leave me.. Lucy!"

Lucy P.O.V

I gasped, struggling to breath. Slowly, the strong current of water pulled me down. That's it. 

Natsu P.O.V

I watched in horror as Lucy's body slowly became unstable and I watched her... drown..

Lucy P.O.V

Suddenly, I felt my soul fly onto the floor. What.. is happening..? "Hello, Miss Heartfilia? I am here to... help you."A young man told me.  "What is happening? Am I dead?"I asked worriedly.

"Yes and no."

"What d-do you mean? Can I be saved..?"

"Yes, but you need five true tears."

"But... I don't think I have.."

"I have a few rules:

1. You must never tell anyone you are Lucy Heartfilia."

"BUT! How can anyone look or hear me?" I asked as I glanced at Natsu's horrified face. He sighed," A stranger is going to lend her body to you. But she do not know that, she is working night-shift, so you can use her body from 5am to 12midnight. Let me continue with the rules:

2. You cannot be late, you must be at her home at 12mid SHARP.

3. You need 5 true tears. (100% pure)

4. You.. only have twenty days.

 If you break any rules, you will not have any chance to be saved anymore. I am not a grandma so the boring rules, I will skip. Follow me to the person who is going to lend you the body's home. She is an orphan."

Natsu P.O.V

At the hospital Lucy is in now...
"Lucy.."I gulped. "Natsu! Why are you even caring?!"Lisanna snorted, disgusted but secretly feeling happy that Lucy might die. "She might be saved as the fisherman saved her really fast."

Lucy P.O.V

"I'm called Desius,"The man introduced. I smiled. At least someone.. someone can see and hear me. Desius nodded and said," It is 5am. Move your body near her." 

I stared at the mirror and tried to smile. It was.. me, in a girl's body called Lily. I need to get used to it..

I opened the door and walked to the hospital I am in.

A few hours later...

Desius appeared in front of me and said, smiling,"Congrats! You received one 100% pure tear from your friend Wendy Marvell." I smiled gratefully, Thank you so much Wendy...

-------------END OF CHAPTER-------------

Hope u like it though its sucks... I will publish the next chapter next week, anyway!