A Family Dinner

Kirishima sat there for a while panicking, "C'mon Bakugou wake up." He lightly shook.

Bakugou was in deep sleep with no sign of waking up.

"Bakugou." Kirishima shook harder.

Bakugou just grunted in response. Kirishima thought for a while before having an idea.

"Hey Bakugou, I want to have sex." Kirishima whispered into Bakugou's ear.

His eyes widen opened as he jumped up, "WHAT THE FUCK KIRISHIMA!!!!"

Kirishima couldn't stop laughing, "It was the only thing to get you awake."

"Don't joke about that you literally scared me."

"Sex scares you?-"

"Let's go eat dinner Shark Boy." Bakugou ignored the question and moved on.

"Got it Explosion Boy." Kirishima followed Bakugou down stairs.

Bakugou sat at one end while Kirishima wondered where he would sit. He gave Bakugou a stare but Mitsuki had gestured Kirishima should sit next to her, and Kirishima sat down.

Bakugou started to eat as did everyone else, it remained pretty quiet besides the sound of everyone eating. It became pretty calm until Kirishima opened his mouth.

"So how was your day?"

Mitsuki and Masaru looked at each other as they stopped chewing, Mitsuki gulped and blurted out, "It would've been pretty decent if Ms. Huiler didn't steal my promotion, that bitch!"

"Calm down sweetheart."

"I was so close to strangling her to death when she stole my hard work and clammed 'I worked all on it', how does she have the decency to do that." Mitsuki slammed her fists on the table.

"Mom-"

"And she just brushed me off to the side like I didn't waste months on that! And here she comes stealing months of works like a work suck motherfucking leech."

"Mom."

"And when she did get the promotion she told me, good luck. Good luck. Are you fucking kidding me!"

"Mom."

"And I tried to tell the boss that it was my work but he just brushed me off and said I was just jealous. What the fuck! I'm motherfucking mad because this bitch didn't get caught and fucking fired motherfucking shit head!"

"Mom!!"

Mitsuki snapped out of her phase, realizing that they had a guest, "I'm sorry about that, just some work problems." She went back to eating and acted like nothing happened.

"Sorry for asking."

"It's okay you were just trying to be nice and Ms. Huiler is just a shit head."

"Honey you'll get the next promotion."

"Promotion. UGH! THAT BITCH STOLE MY PROMOTION!!! That's it I'm calling my boss and demanding she get fired I have the proof!!!!" Mitsuki threw her fork at the wall and jumped to her feet while Masaru was trying to stop her.

Kirishima looked at Bakugou in shock, Bakugou was calm, continuing to eat like nothing happened.

He looked up for a second to see Kirishima staring at him, "Wanna ditch?"

"Are you sure? Isn't that rude?"

"Their going to be like this for another hour, and you already look uncomfortable so let's go for a walk, worse comes they yell at me and like shit that's going to work."

Kirishima thought for a second but Bakugou had walked out his shoes on and walked out he door,

"Wait!" Kirishima shouted as she shoveled the rest of his food into his mouth before rushing to the door, "Thank you for the meal Mr. and Mrs. Bakugou!" Kirishima went chasing after Bakugou.