Talkie

Kirishima POV
I ran around a corner and stopped to catch his breath. WHY DID HE DO THAT?! Is this his way of seducing me? My breathing calmed down and I walked back around the corner to see if Bakugou was still there. He wasn't. I took a sigh of relief and started walking back to school thinking about Bakugou's actions. They didn't make sense to me, I confessed and he called his bullshit, and after I sent him the letter he says he'd fuck me. Then he does this! I wanted to talk to him but it's just to awkward, I probably could before all this happen but definitely but not now.

When I got to school Mina and Kaminari hovered around my desk after I told them what happened, bombarding me with questions. Sero was in shock, he was surprised that Bakugou would even make a move after what he did. "So was it good?" Mina asked, smirking, making a emphasis on the good. My face blew up blush immediately. "Looks like someone's uneasy." Kaminari laughed. "Will you guys stop. he's clearly uncomfortable." Sero pointed at me. "But it's so fun to see him all flustered, especially for Bakugou. This is a one in a life time opportunity here. We might never see this again." Mina replied. "Okay fine but can you guys not do this here." Kirishima states. "Why? Is it because Bakugou is sitting right there." Kaminari pointed to Bakugou who was just a few seats away from me, and Mina and Kaminari talking quite loudly. "Yes, now go back to your seats before Ai-" the door opened and Aizawa came on through the door. He walked to his desk as the class hurried to their desks. "Good morning class."