Helping Doesn't Always Help

Aizawa stood in front of the class, "Now everyone answer these questions from your books, pages 63-75." He told the class as he passed out the papers to the front tables and the pasted them back.

At lunch everyone was taking about the incident that happened this morning. "Hey did you hear about class IA's Bakugou caught in a fight this morning.....", "Did see when Bakugou had someone pinned to the wall how embarrassing.....","I'm surprised that Bakugou didn't get into trouble......", "I heard that the wimps name was something like Kirishima......","He looked like a scared ass baby......". These were some of the things Kirishima heard when he was walking to the table with his group of friends. "So did you tell him?" Kaminari asked worriedly stopping his conversion with Mina when Kirishima sat down. Kirishima nodded my head sadly, "Then when I did he freaked out.". Mina and Kaminari looked at me in pity, "Yeah I could hear....." Kaminari sighed. "Well at least he knows now right?" Mina tried to make me feel better. "Yeah he knows but I think he has the wrong message though." Kirishima face planted on to his food without thinking. "Dude why'd you do that?!" Kaminari half yelled. "Oh you'll feel better one day, you'll be okay." Mina petted Kirishima's head making his face deeper into the food. "Mina! You're making it worse!" Kaminari yelled. "AaHHH sorry I wasn't paying attention....." Mina frowned, "Well hurry up and get him some napkins." Kaminari ordered Mina pointing to the lunch line. Mina ran to the lunch line as fast as fire. "You should probably wash off your face in the bathroom." Kaminari suggested, "It'll be a better clean anyways." He added . Kirishima nodded with pieces of food dripping from my face and walked to the bathroom. When Mina came back to the her table she looked like she just placed a year supples of napkins on the table. "Now where's Kirishima or did I just buried him in the pile of napkins?" Mina gasped for air. Kaminari was dumbfounded at Mina's work, "H-....I told home to wash off in the bathroom." He pointed. Mina sat down while pouting, "You made me do all that work for nothing......", "Sorry....." Kaminari guilt-fully apologized.

In the bathroom Kirishima turned on the sink and started to wash his face, after a few minutes all the food wash off of his face he looked up in the mirror to see his face dripping wet instead of food. He realized that his hair got a little wet from water and it was drooping down. Kirishima grabbed a paper towel and dried his face. He looked in the mirror one last time before making his way to he door. He was just about to opened to the door when it was flung open. Kirishima jumped back a little so he wouldn't get hit, the gust of wind that followed the door made Kirishkma's hair shift to the left. Kirishima was slightly scared and a worried with a sprinkle of happiness when he saw he saw the person standing there before him. "Hi....." Kirishima looked down to the ground. "BullSHIT!" Bakugou growled.