Poops Pool

Kirishima POV
I toss and turned all night, not being able to sleep. Because every time I tried the wet dreams would come to haunt me. I'd jumped up in a panic every time, covered in sweat, nearly hyperventilating. Each dream would last 1-2 minutes before I panic myself awake. This lasted for 7 hours, but in those 7 hours I only got 20 minutes of sleep and in those 20 minutes I got 10 minutes of wet dreams, and 10 wet dreams and is 10 minutes to much! My thoughts were separated into 3 parts. Part 1 was all like, So if he were to it how would it be? Would he be bottom or me? What brand of condoms is the best? Do we do it on a bed or a floor? Is there going to be role play? Then part 2 was all about imaging it, the length slide in, in a thrusting motion. And Part 3 just wanted to some sleep so he could think, JUST.FUCKING.GO.TO.SLEEP!!!!!!

I walked down the stairs sluggishly ready to eat breakfast, I sat on the table, resting my back on the chair. My brain was dead at this point. I couldn't really make good decisions because my brain didn't make any  beyond this point. "Kirishima what are you doing?" My mom stared at me while holding a pot of soup. "Ah eat boos bet keans boat Baku star bright sleep tight......" I mumbled to her, slowly sliding down the chair like a snake. "KIRISHIMA! Get off of the ground and eat your breakfast." She picked me up and threw me back into the chair. "Do I havd poops pool?", Do I have to go to school? Was what I meant to say but I couldn't talk properly either. She just looked at me confusingly and walked away as I started to eat.