Ruff Morning

Kirishima woke up to his alarm, changed into his uniform, brushed his teeth, and ate some toast. He felt so dead, he forgot he had homework to do over the weekend since he was so distracted with spending time with his new boyfriend. He the homework last minute finishing it 5 minutes before his alarm would go off because he couldn't understand most of the items he was looking at and it was for a grade. He almost passed out while he was eating.

A sudden text message made him jump. He looked at it, Katsuki ❤️ it read. Kirishima stared it not knowing if it was worth effort but he thought the relationship worth it.

Kirishima read the text message biting on a toast. It said, 'Go outside your house.' He stared at it with a dead expression. He walked to the door, opening the door to see Bakugou standing drinking from a juice box.

"The fuck happened to you?!" Bakugou asked.

Kirishima hadn't looked at himself in the mirror yet but his back was hunched, his polo was miss buttoned, his jacket hanged off his shoulders, and his tie was just thrown over his neck.

"I salt 1 sleft might night." Kirishima replied with his toast falling out of his mouth.

Bakugou was worried and stepped into Kirishima's house. He dropped his bag and kicked off is shoes, grabbed on of Kirishima's arms and hanging his around it around his neck and took him into the bathroom.

Bakugou fixed Kirishima's shirt, tie, and jacket. Bakugou stood in front of Kirishima thinking what else he needed to fix before Kirishima's leaned over and rested his  head on Bakugou's shoulder when Bakugou had to pull up Kirishima's pants since he forgot to put on a belt and they were falling.

(They look like this but Kirishima is Bakugou and Bakugou is Kirishima trying to pull Kirishima's pants up)

"Kiri?" Bakugou patted Kirishima's cheek.

Kirishima had already passed out. Bakugou grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him.

"Hey! Hey!" He lightly slapped Kirishima's face which woke him up.

"Huh? Sawwy I only haved 5 min min
of sweep." Kirishima rubbed his eyes.

Bakugou stared at him, "Why the fuck did you not get sleep?"

"I forluff to doop Aizawies homeperk."

Somehow Bakugou understood Kirishima's worsened baby talk.

"Why didn't you just asked me?"

"I difent wint tube walk youp pup."

"I already understand the work so it wouldn't have been that much fuckin trouble to call."

"TwT." Kirishima cried.

Bakugou grunted as he thought of a plan to get them to school and took Kirishima out of the bathroom. Bakugou told Kirishima to put his shoes on which he did.

He got in front of Kirishima with his back facing towards Kirishima and squatted down.

"Get on I'm giving you a piggy back ride so you can get some rest."

"Awwwww Bwakugou wuvs me!"

Kirishima flopped onto Bakugous back kissing him on the back of the neck as he wrapped his arms and legs around Bakugou.

Bakugou stood up and he stared hearing Kirishima snoring, he picked up their bags and walked out the door.