Chapter 18

Harry's POV

Niall had come back into my room about half an hour later. Oddly enough, for the rest of the time Liam and him were here he was quite. He seemed distracted. Very much so. When he pushed Louis out of the room I could hear him screaming. Sadly, however, I couldn't understand what he was saying. His voice was too muffled. Not to mention after a bit, he stopped yelling. I wish I knew what they were talking about but I couldn't bring myself to ask. I didn't want to know what Louis had said. It would hurt too much. I knew he probably told him how I deserved everything that happened to me, and that Niall should hate me too. I can only hope that Niall doesn't listen to him. Although I wouldn't blame him if he did.

When Niall had left, Liam didn't say anything. He must have been shocked to find out everything about me. He must have been shocked to find out that everything he thought he knew was wrong. He must of been shocked to finally figure it that I was a waste of space. To be completely honest: I didn't expect to see neither Liam or Niall tomorrow. There was no way they were going to visit me. Now that they new everything they had to be disgusted. By me. By everything about me. Now as I'm sitting on my bed waiting for sleep to take me, I realized that was what hurt the most. Knowing that there were people who actually cared about me, and wanted me to be healthy, and safe. Knowing, that now-because of who I was-I was going to lose them. They were going to hate me, and stay far, far away from me. Hell, their hatred for me would probably make them bully me. The mere thought of going to school absolutely teffiried me. I could handle many things. I could handle Steve, I could handle bullies, I could handle not eating for several days. But I sure as fuck couldn't handle Niall and Liam bullying me. Deep down I knew that, that would be my breaking point. I knew that Liam and Niall turning on me would shred me apart. Slowly but surely, I would break. No. I wouldn't break. I would do worse then break. I would be demolished. I would be empty. I thought being Steve's punching back was my low. How I wished that were true. How I wish that Steve was my only problem. Fucking hell, I wished that I was never saved. I didn't want to reach my breaking point. Here I was toying on the edge of the cliff.

I didn't realize it now, but Liam and Niall bullying me was not my breaking point. There wouldn't be time for them to even start. No. I was not playing on the edge of that cliff. I was holding on to the edge, and my hand was just about to slip.

Louis' POV

It was the day after Harry was put in the hospital, and Liam and Niall showed up at my doorstep.

"Hey, Louis!" Niall beamed and invited himself into my house. I turned to Liam with a confused look and before I could ask he bet me to it.

"Niall told me what you said, and we are going to help you get Harry back." Liam answered with a smile. My eyes widened and I hurriedly waved him in.

"You are?!" I exclaimed as I led them both to the living room to sit down.

"Of course we are, mate!" Niall beaming as he looked at me, "it's easy to tell that you love Harry more then anyone. Plus, Harry might not realize this now, but he loves you too. It's been like a day, and he's already a wreck."

"He thinks it's because of the information he just learned about you but in reality it's because you aren't with him," Liam continued for Niall. "Harry's been through a lot, and he deserves a happy life. We think you can give that to him." I could feel my eyes start to water. I was so happy that they thought that I deserved Harry.

"Thank you guys so much," I managed to choke out. Niall patted me in the back.

"No problem, mate. Let's get started, eh?" Niall said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo, that's that. I've been a bit busy lately! Started driver's Ed. That's been FREAKING me out! I have a freaking 20 page study guide for it! Not to mention NO ONE but my two friends and I pay attention and don't talk. I HATE STUPID PEOPLE! Not because their stupid, but because the people I call stupid are only the people who don't listen and distract me with their interesting storys.... SOME DUDE KICKED ANOTHER ONE IN THE FACE. Anywho, school starts the Tuesday after Labor Day. Hopefully I won't be too busy to update. I need to get all A's because I need money. I'll tell you why probably around December if you are still reading my stories because that's when I won't be posting ANYTHING for a week or more. OK! Question: What would you do if you found out Harry wished he never got saved? Tell me what you thought of the chapter PLEASE! Also, I started a new story called It Takes Just One Night so please read it! I love you guys and have a nice day!

~Abby