Chapter 10

Y/N's POV 

I have been living under the same roof as the boys for a week now and pdnim have already released the statement about Jungkook dating me. Well, the response was okay although there were hates that I receive but I am not that affected since the boys are there for me and also I have already expected it. I expected ARMYs to put up a petition asking me to leave the boys alone so on and so forth but it didn't happen at all. Instead, most of them supported us. 

"BREAKFAST READY!!!!" Jin Oppa calls out. Really he is the mom in the dorm. He takes care of us very well and cooks delicious food. This week we don't have any schedule but after this week is another 2 weeks of promotion. 

"So are you all ready for another 2 weeks of promotion after this week?" Hoseok Oppa asks while chuckling.

"NO! Obviously NOT" Jiminie Oppa said out loud. 

"Well we have no choice people HAHA," Taehyung Oppa said in a sarcastic manner. It is the truth though. Although all of us love what we do and also see the happy faces of ARMYs who are there to support us but it is really tiring. I am the one who gets exhausted a lot since I am still new to this routine. Almost every day I have to go practice and even when promoting we have to practice without fail to make everything perfect. 

"Eat quickly, we have to go practice for the new choreo" 

"NAE Omma!" the boys answer Jin Oppa in sync.

"YAH! I told you not to call me that" 

"But you are our Omma" Jungkook Oppa answer back. This two always bicker with one another. The other boys just look at me in pity since I am stuck in the middle of both of them. 

{At the Practice Room} 

"Okay, guys I want to see the full dance now" our choreographer directs us and we get into position. We have been learning the whole dance for an hour and this is the first time we will dance all the way. I am scared that I will screw up since the choreo is kind of harder. 

After several tries, we finally get the whole song choreo right. All of us are now lying on the floor exhausted. No one is speaking and only our heavy breathing filled the room. We also recorded our dance practice video for Danger. We have to release it by today and tomorrow will be another round of filming a dance practice for our new song which will be released next week. 

"Guys well done! I am so proud that you all manage to learn the choreo quickly despite the fact that it is kind of hard. Hope you all will have a good rest now! BYEEE" he left the room. 

"Let's go guys. We need to rest up for tomorrow" Namjoon Oppa call out. I want to lie down here and sleep here honestly. I don't have the energy to move a single muscle right now. 

"Babe, come on" Jungkook Oppa offer me his hand for me to get up. He pulls me up and finally I am on my two feet again. That night our Danger dance practice video was released.

(A/N: Imagine yourself in here again. If you have forgotten Y/N position, her position is Vocalist and Sub-Rapper) 

------

Today is the start of our promotion again. We recorded our practice video and practice every day without fail. The music video has been released yesterday at 12 am KST and it receives a huge amount of views already.  

(A/N: Imagine you are the girl in the music video. Like I mention earlier Y/N does not have many parts in this song) 

Now we are in the dressing room getting our makeup and hair done for our comeback stage. In about an hour time it will be our turn to perform. It will also mark the official start of our 2 weeks promotion.  I still have not recovered from the tiredness of all the practice we had but I know it will all fade once I am on stage looking at the ARMYs. 

"Okay, it is your turn now! HWAITING GUYS!" manager Sejin inform us and cheer us on at the same time. Namjoon Oppa gather us around and do our usual fighting cheer before heading on stage. We got into our positions and when the lights are on it is showtime. 

(A/N: Imagine yourself in here okiee?) 

As soon as we ended the stage we are all sweaty and exhausted. I am thankful that we only have one song to perform again. Although it is in the same album we perform it at different timing. 

"Good job guys! You all look great on stage just now" manager Sejin complimented.

"Kamsahabnida manager Hyung/Oppa" we say in sync. I am the only one who calls manager Oppa obviously hehe. 

------

Two weeks of promotion is finally over but that does not mean we are free from work. I have acting jobs to do but I have to fly back to Y/C for the new drama. I am now packing my things to go back for a month. Lucky for me that I don't have to pack much clothing since I will be living with my parents. Well I was suppose to stay in a hotel but since it is my home country, I might as well live with my parents and also I miss them a lot. 

"Hey, do you really have to leave for a month?" 

"Yes Oppa, I have to it is work" 

"But what if I miss you?" Jungkook Oppa pouted. How am I suppose to resist this. Gosh, it is so cute.

"A month isn't that long" 

"Hmmm should I follow you instead? Well I have not much work here anyways other than helping my Hyung with our next album which I have already completed 65% of it" he suggest while clinging onto me.

"Will pdnim give? I don't mind you following me but you have another 35% of work to complete and because of that pdnim might not allow you to follow" I reason out.

"Our next comeback isn't any time soon. Only our first Japanese studio album will be released in December. So that will mean I have plenty of time to complete the rest of my work and pdnim will allow me to follow you" he counter-argue. I can never win this kid. 

"Up to you Oppa...." 

"Okay, I am going to give pdnim a call now and ask him" he cheer like a small kid who just receives a lollipop. He calls pdnim straight away in my room and after a while, he hangs up the call with a huge grin.

"I am guessing pdnim allow you to follow" 

"YESS!!! I am going to pack now" he runs across to his room to pack his things. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

This chapter have too many videos but oh well I hope you will like it anyway :) So the next chapter will have at least two people POV since Y/N and Jungkook will be in Y/C and the rest of the boys will be in Korea. 

Pardon my grammatical and typo errors :\