Chapter 6

Jin's POV 

I am here sitting in the dressing room waiting for our turn to perform our comeback on Inkigayo. I still can't believe what I heard that day. I have to admit that I followed Jungkook and Y/N two days ago after our performance at Music Bank. I heard everything so clearly and still remember it vividly. I wasn't the only one though. Taehyung was with me at that time and he heard everything too. Both of us have been contemplating on whether to tell Jungkook that we heard it or just keep it to ourselves. Since Jungkook wants it to be a secret as well. 

"Hyung, what are you thinking about? You seem to be very bothered by it" I flinch when Namjoon taps my shoulder. 

"Huh? What did you say?" 

"What are you thinking about Hyung? You zoned out a lot today and not even concentrating when we talk" 

"Oh mianhae Rapmon-sshi. It is nothing I am just a little tired from this comeback" I lied. 

Y/N's POV

Here I am again with the members for their comeback stage at Inkigayo today. Jungkook has been staring at me the whole time and I am feeling uncomfortable with it. I feel like I am restrained from doing anything. I get it that I am his now but can he not stare at me like that. He said that he wanted to keep it a secret but he himself is making it obvious by staring at me like that. I just ignore him and scroll through my social medias. It is nothing new but seeing my old photos with my friends and family, I start to miss them so much. Ever since I came to Korea, I did not go back to visit them at all due to my pack schedule. Now that I will be debuting with BTS, there is definitely no time for me to go back. 

"Y/N, do watch us from the screen alright we are performing now," Jimin said suddenly. I guess I might have zoned out that I didn't hear their manager calling them for their turn.

"Alright! Have fun on stage and HWAITING!" I cheer them on. 

Here I am again stuck in the dressing room watching their performance from the screen. Sometimes I want to just go to the audience and watch their performance live but since I can't show myself to the public for the period of time, I have to watch it here in the dressing room. As usual, their performance is powerful and magnificent. Although they are like in their 20s, they don't act like one and also don't look like one. Especially for this comeback where they are supposed to be high school students. They really look like one in the outfits of school uniform. 

They got back to the room but got called out again for the ending stage. 

"Managernim, can I go to the backstage at least to watch them for their ending stage? I know it is not them performing but I want to see them on stage" I ask their manager. Their manager nodded and lead me to the backstage and make me stay with him as he will keep me hidden but also allow me to watch them on stage. 

They look so awesome on stage and they had fun on stage which makes me really happy. 

"Y/N, may I ask something?" Managernim suddenly asks me. I am really nervous now since he rarely asks me anything and my guts are telling me that something unexpected is coming up. I nodded anticipating the question although it is making me more scared now. 

"Are you perhaps dating Jungkook? I mean he keeps on looking and staring at you in the dressing room. He isn't like that before and I know him well that he is really nervous around girls but he seems comfortable around you that he keeps on looking at you" I knew this will come but I didn't expect it to be this fast. I don't know how to answer him. Should I lie? Should I tell the truth? What should I do? 

"You can trust me Y/N-ah. Just tell me the truth I will keep it a secret" Managernim ask after seeing me tense up. I guess I can trust him. 

"If I tell you the truth, you would keep it a secret right Managernim?" Managernim nodded and I continued. 

"Yes we are dating but I know that we are prohibited from doing that. I tried to reject him but he was begging me and he promises me that it won't ruin his career. Please Managernim if you want to tell pdnim can you say that it was me who wants this relationship? I don't want hi-"

"Firstly, stop calling me Managernim. Just call me Sejin Oppa like how you call Junki. Secondly, you can trust me and I won't tell pdnim. I can keep secrets so don't worry so much okay. I know Jungkook has a feeling for you and you two will be a thing sooner or later. I heard their conversation back then when they first saw you. So don't worry alright and also if pdnim knows about this, I am sure that he will accept it" Managernim assured me. I am relief now but Jungkook Oppa should know about this too. 

{In their van on the way back to the entertainment} 

They are so chaotic even when in the van. I am forced to follow their van since Junki Oppa have a last-minute thing to do. He said he needs to go back the entertainment first when BTS was at the ending stage. So here I am with them in the same van. 

"Jungkook-ah, is there something you want to tell us?" Taehyung Oppa suddenly speak out loud to make us all on the same page as him. I got nervous again when he said that though. Does he know about Jungkook and I or is he referring to something else? Jungkook Oppa gives me a glance and turn back to his Hyung. 

Taehyung's POV

While everyone is being chaotic in the van, both Jin Hyung and I were giving signals on whether to ask Jungkook about it now. We were hesitant since he said that he wants to keep it a secret but I guess the other members should know too. I mean since Jin Hyung and I already know why not let the others know too. 

When I ask the question, somehow Manager Hyung also gives a knowing look through the rear-view mirror. I guess he knows it too. Jungkook glance over to Y/N and back to looking at me. 

Jungkook's POV

Why is V Hyung suddenly asking that type of question? Does he know about my relationship with Y/N? How should I answer him now? Manager Hyung is in the van too and if I say the truth he might know too and he might tell pdnim. If I lie to my hyungs, they will know too since I can't lie to them. What should I do? I guess I should say the truth to them and trust Manager Hyung to keep it a secret.

"You guys need to keep it a secret alright. You too Manager Hyung. I trust you guys with this" all of them nodded even Manager Hyung. 

Y/N's POV

"I confessed to Y/N two days ago and we are dating" Jungkook Oppa let out and I didn't know how to react. 

"WE KNEW IT," they all say it at the same time and both Jungkook and I look at each other. 

"We knew that you guys will be a thing sooner or later and you guys can trust us with this secret just don't make it obvious. We caught you Jungkook. You keep on staring at Y/N in the dressing room earlier" Yoongi Oppa spilt out. 

"Congrats you two. I hope you guys will last long" Manager Oppa blurted out and the rest nodded. 

"Thank you!" both Jungkook Oppa and I said at the same time and the rest started laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Yay Jungkook is dating Y/N now but will their pdnim find out after this? Also do comment down a stage name for Y/N, please? I really need it for the next chapter. 

Apologies if there are grammatical and typo errors