Chapter 12: Mind tricks

Doomslayer's POV

My third stop is succubus village. The succubi in the tiny village have the ability to control the minds of other people, even some ponies do. I walk to the village gate and pour Argent Energy in small amounts in my brain so I don't get brainwashed. When enough Argent is added, I grab my plasma rifle and start to melt the gate. Apparently the guards are already waiting for me, as I felt some buzzing in my head. But i just shook it off and start to melt everyone into gooey puddles. I put it in some girls mouth and pull the trigger. Her jaw melts leaving her without a jaw and a lot of blood. I saw a familiar white filly and I know what is going to happen and yep, I got surprised attacked again. I really need to start to watch my back when killing. This time I got thrown into a fruit stand. I get up with a banana peel on my head. I throw it away and I see the fourth element. Rarity.
She and I had a standoff, but she throws a rock at me. I just punch it in half and grab my Pistol. I don't need any of my better weapons, as Unicorns are physically weak. She teleports and throws stuff at me while I dodge roll around while shooting charged shots. I managed to singe her a few times while I had a few scratches. I start to see a pattern and decide to cook a grenade. When she teleported I throw it where she was teleporting to. She teleports and the grenade explodes. She flies at a wall and gets knocked unconscious. I drag her to a place with four posts and start to tie each on of her limbs to each post. I punch her in the face. She wakes up and sees the situation she is in. She struggles against the binds, but I put my hand on her horn. I start to break it apart, small piece by small piece while she was screaming hard and full of pain When I am done, she just sobs because of the pain. I wasn't done, because I put my hand on her head and start to pour Argent into her brain. She starts to scream again and blood starts to leak out of her eyes, ears, nose and mouth. I gave her nightmares were she sees everyone she loves tortured and then she gets tortured, over and over and over. After 1 hour of the nightmares, she dies braindead because her brain couldn't handle it anymore. I see her sister there and do the same to her. I let them hang there. I suddenly start to feel a strong presence under the village. I go to the basement of a museum and see the swift sword in all it's glory.

 I go to the basement of a museum and see the swift sword in all it's glory

(The middle one)
I pick up the black sword. I suddenly felt thrice as light and start to run. I run as fast as the wind. Aaaaand the fun ends when I run into a tree. I see that I am outside the village at a safe distance. I shoot with an Argent powered BFG and the whole village just gets blown up in a violent red explosion with blood raining after that.
Now, I need to attack one more place before attacking Canterlot.
The Crystal Empire