Chapter 8: Sorrow and Rage

Doomslayer's POV

I am walking back to the village all bloody. The dragons didn't even stand a chance. I wasn't being followed like a few hours ago with that girl. She had a scroll that suddenly vanished into fire. I couldn't help but have a bad feeling about that scroll.

A few hours later

I am close to the village but I see some smoke coming from the village's direction. I start to run and I am horrified and enraged by what I see. The corpses of the men are littering the scorched earth while their blood is seeping into the ground. They killed even the children and old in gruesome ways. I see an scroll in the middle of the village. I pick it up and open it up with shaking hands. It reads:

You killed our people and our sisters. This is vengeance.
-Princess Luna and Alice

I yell in the air because they killed everyone I was supposed to protect. It's decided. If they want mass murder, i'll give them genocide.

Another few hours later

After everyone was given a proper burial, I payed my respects and I went to the nearest monster girl and/or pony village.
(A/N: Comment F to pay respect.)
I see a village with huts with roofs made out of palm tree leaves and sticks for walls. I grab my assault rifle and start to run there. But suddenly see a anthro zebra and a male making out in the under a tree. I just stand there and VEGA coughs. They stop and look at me with wide eyes. The male suddenly asks.
"A-Are you the one who is called Doomslayer ?"
I nod my head.
"I am Marcus and this is my girlfriend Ashley."
She shyly waves. But I aim my weapon at her. He stands in front of her with his hands up.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?"
"Her race enslaved humans so she must die."
"Wait, zebras and some other races don't treat us that way."
I tilt my head in confusion.
"We live in freedom with them, but we get kidnapped sometimes by the enslavers."
I lower my weapon and motion for him to continue.
"Why don't you come and see how our village works ?"
I nod and I follow him to the village.
I see humans and zebras working together and children playing. But they stopped when they saw me.
I waved my hands and I get swarmed by children asking stuff about me. VEGA answers their question and a couple dressed in riyal tribal clothes and markings comes up to me.
"Hello, Doomslayer. We have heard great things about you." The zebra female said
"We need you're help, our enemies from another village are preparing to invade us and take my brethren. Can you help us ?" The male said
I nod.
"Where is it ?"
"It's a few miles away, to the east."
I set out to destroy the village and start a crusade against the monsters and equines.

"I set out to destroy the village and start a crusade against the monsters and equines

(A/N: Oooooh, they are going to get it now !)