Chapter 34

Debby's POV

Today was the D day, the day I would became a Pattinson.

I watched closely as my dresser gently pulled on my Mickey mouse diamond tiara on my coiley hair as lose strands were popping out.

  She helped me to put on my dress as the rest of them did my makeup.
   After attaching the Vale to my tiara, I put on a Mickey mouse diamond earrings with a silver chocker and some gold bracelets with my diamond heels.

  I stared into the mirror as I saw a beautiful woman that is soon to become a Pattinson.
   I know my mum won't support this but she would be proud of the strong woman I have grown to become.

   The door opened lightly and Rob's dad came in with a huge smile as his eyes widened at my appearance .

  " You look stunning my dear, he said with a smile"
" Thank you sir, I replied as I felt tears form in my eyes.

It would have been my dad saying does nice compliments to me, it would have been my dad to work me down the isle to my husband but he wasn't here to do that.

" Shall we princess, he said lending me his arms with a smile "
" We shall I said as I gave him my arms with the same smile"

  Walking down the isle was pretty much a special and easy thing especially when it's your dad that's walks u down to your husband to be.

   Finally we reached the podium of the church where Rob stood in all his handsome glory.

  " Take care of her son, Rob's dad said as he pressed a kiss on my cheeks and placed my arms in Rob's arms.

    Rob's POV

I watched her in admiration as her glittering bluish eyes stared into mine with so much love in them.

The love I had for her right now can't be compared to the love I had ever had for anyone.
   We could see the lust in each other's eyes as we wished the pastor could declare us husband and wife sooner.

  " May we all be seated, he said to the congregations as they all took thier seats.

  " We are all gathered here today to witness the union of Mr Robert Pattinson and miss Debby Mitchell. " I really don't know this two couples but I Know they love each other with the love I could see in everyone's eyes here today, he said as I felt tears form in my eyes"

" Now who so ever as a problem for this union should speak now or forever hold thier peace, he said paying much attention to the congregations"

     " Very well than, he said"
" Now u can exchange your Vows, he said starring at the both of us with a smile"

Clearing my throat, I brought out a piece of paper from my pocket.

  " I Robert Pattinson have gone through many faces.
  Faces through life and death, faces through love and trust, face through tears and pain, but all through does faces I found u.
   I searched for the perfect girl, the girl that will understand me, the girl that will love me for me and I found u.
I thought there won't be room for love in my life  but when u came it all changed, I loved u from the very first day I set my eyes on does beautiful eyes of yours.

" Debby I promise to love u and cherish u for the rest of my life and it will my out most honour of being ur husband, I said tears falling from her eyes as she looked at me in awe.

Debby's POV
  I cleared my throat as I stared at Rob's teary eyes and said"

" I Know I haven't written anything on a paper but those words u said to me made me know that a mere paper can't proof the love I have for u, I said"

  " Right from when I was little, I was known as the unwanted child, a girl that my parents never expected to have. " My mum never loved me, she treated me like trash, she made me look like a fool in front of everyone, but that one email I got from John changed my life, I said as tears fell from my eyes"
" I never knew that car ride we had on my first day in Hollywood would change my life, I never thought I would ever be right here standing in front of u and looking at your beautiful eyes"
   " I had always loved u Rob, I know we've been through a lot but I still ended up loving u and loving u as always been my up most priority"

" Robert I promise to be a good wife and promise to support u, it will also be my honor to be your wife till the very end, I said as I giggled at the sobbing coming from the congregations"

  Rob's POV

After we all cleared our teary face, the pastor carried on.

" Now, Do you Robert Pattinson take Debby Charlie Mitchell to be your lovely wedded wife, he said"

" I do, I replied as I felt the tears form again"

" Now do u Debby Mitchell take Robert Pattinson to be your lovely wedded husband, he said"

" I do, she said as the cheers in the congregations got louder"

" Now, with the up most power invested in me, I pronounce you two, husband and wife, u may exchange the ring and kiss the bride, he said"

  After placing her ring in her arms, I brought her in for a kiss, a kiss filled with passion and love, a kiss filled with joy and lust, most especially lost.

  She grabbed onto my shirt as she pulled me closer to deepen our kiss.
The cheering and clapping of the congregations made us to pull away sooner than we expected.

" Wait till you your honeymoon, I said as she gave a little laugh"

******
After an hour of drinking, eating and dancing, I was finally in my room getting prepared for my honeymoon, my lemo was already parked outside waiting for us to go.

  After taking one last glance at the mirror, I took my bags and turned off the lights as I waited patiently for Debby.

  Debby's POV
I can't believe I am now a Pattinson.

Stepping out of the bath tub, I applied some lotions and some makeup.
  I pulled on a white pocodote off shoulder gown with a black ribbon on my head and a pair of black heels.

  Turning off the lights, I took my bags and got out of the room to go look for Rob.

It was gonna be one hell of a night for both of us.