chapter 17

Debby's POV
  It was another day in Hollywood, i had a smile plastered on my face as i remembered the dreams of yesterday. I wish it could
come true but not that soon.
  I stood up from the bed feeling so lazy, i dragged my feet to the bathroom to take a long bubble bath, after some minutes, i got out of the bath tub and took a quick shower with my strawberry scented soap. After some minutes of scrubbing, i got out of the bathroom with a towel around my body, i applied a little deodorant and body lotion on my skin, i applied a little make up on my face and parked my hair into a pony tail and wore my black cover up singlet with my dark blue skinny jeans and a pair of black slippers, i put on some of my simple jewelries and went down the stairs.
   The hall ways of the house was quite, i went into the kitchen to make some breakfast for my guest.
I brought out the park of waffle and brownie mix from the cupboard, i brought out some bowl and the waffle maker. I mixed the waffle and scoped it one by one into the waffle maker, i placed some brownies in the oven along with some chicken and started to make some Macon chess with some chicken brat.
  *
I heard the door of the living room open and i heard some footsteps heading towards the dining.
" i hope u guys are hungry, cause i made a lot off food, i said with a smile.
" Hell yes were hungry, we stopped by the cafeteria to buy  some roasted chicken but the money was not enough, fka replied as she sat on the dinning next to Tylor.
" Well your just in luck, i replied as we all stated eating.
" So when is Rob gonna come back, Fka replied with a mouth full.
" well he said he was gonna get back next week but at any day, he said he wants to surprise me.
" You guys are like the cutest couple ever, but after me and Tylor, she replied as me and Tylor gave a little laugh.
   We all ate to our fulfilment and retired to our rooms.
  I sat on the bed feeling so board, i switched off the bedroom lights and lay on  the bed, a yawn come out off my mouth as my vision became blurry, i tucked into the blankets and i soon drifted off into dream land.
  DREAM LAND.
I sat in a beautiful garden with an handsome Rob sitting beside me with a wide grin on his face. I saw a little girl running round the garden playing with fka and Tylor, i turned my gaze towards a tree where my family and Robs family were in a lovely conversation. I felt hands rapped around my waist and my face was buried in his chest, i looked up at Rob and a smile came on my face. The little girl ran into Robs arm, and she smiled at him. "Daddy, uncle Tylor is fun to play with", the girl said as she smiled at me. I felt shivers run down my spine when she called Rob daddy. "Mommy i think am kinda hungry can u pls make me some pizza", the girl said with a smile, i returned the smile as i stood up and she held my hands.
DREAM LAND 2
  I found myself in another dream now, Rob was cuddling the little girl to sleep as we admired ourselves. He got up from the bed and kissed her forehead, he walked towards me and kissed me on the mouth, his hands roam around my body as it stopped at the bottom of my shirt, he tried to pull it up but i pushed him, i saw the frown on his face while i smiled at him, "why don't we take this to the our room" i said, He smiled at me and carried me in his hands and took me to our room, he placed me on the bed, and we pulled of our clothes, he got on top of me and started to kiss me. " is it too late to have baby number 2, he whispered into my ear, " its not too late, i replied as we did what we always do.
***
" Em Debby, u have too wake up, were going somewhere", someone said while shaking me into broad day light.
  My visions became blurry as the person wiggled me fully awake, my vision became Clear as a gasp left my mouth.
" I guess someone is not happy to see me,Taylor said with a chuckle. 
" oh am sorry, am just kidding, i replied as shivers ran down my spine.
" We just thought u could get out of the house by us taking u too the water park, he replied as his eyes roamed around my body.
" That sounds great, I'll go get ready, i replied as i stood on the bed in attempt to get down.
Taylor's hands grabbed my shoulders and pushed me back on the bed, a gulp of air escaped from my mouth as he  crawled  up to me his eyes locked on my hips.
  " Em, Taylor what do you think your doing, i said as i try to force my way out if his grip".
" Hold still, i wanna try something, he said as he forced my legs in between his.
I try to force my way out if his grip but he was way too strong. My eyes were now full of tears as he held my ankles and pressed them down with force. He reached for the button of my jeans and forcefully pulled it open. I carried out in pain as my ankles were totally hurting.
" Taylor, your hurting me, i said as i carried out in pain"
" He looked up at me with tears in his eyes, " oh am sorry, i didn't mean to hurt u"
" Taylor just ! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!, i said to him as i cried out in pain.
" Debby am so sorry, pls forgive me"
" Taylor, ! GET OUT NOW!, i said as i gave him a death glare.
   He got off my bed and went for the door.
" Look, Debby am so sorry, and pls don't tell fka, i really love her"
" You bitch , how could you say u love her and you try to cheat on her by sleeping with me. ! Taylor GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM, or else i will call the coups on you, i replied as he shot the door close .
  I felt my tears pour out of my eyes as pain flooded through my ankle, my phone bibbed beside my bed and i crawled to were it was, A smile came to my face as i saw Roberts name  and our kissing picture  on my the screen, i couldn't pic it up because of the pain in my ankles,  i just sat there starring at my phone as my tears pour down like a stream.
***
I went down the stairs and into the kitchen to get an ice pack, a frown came on my face as i saw Taylor and Fka kissing in front of the plate counter, i rolled my eyes and hissed at them as i went for the fridge.
" Oh hey Debby, i didn't see u coming, fka said with a smile"
" Well here i am, i replied as i shot Taylor a death glare"
" O Kay, is something up between u too, she replied in her curious tone"
" Well why don't u ask your boyfriend, i replied with a hiss"
" okay look here Missy, don't let the anger you have with Taylor rob off on me pls", she said
I felt tears stream down my face as i turned my gaze to the fridge, i brought out the ice bag and placed it gently on my ankle, i felt the pain reduce as i let out a sigh of relief. Fka's phone bibbed and she had a grin on her face, she turned her gaze to me and shot me a worried look, she came towards me and picked up the call.
" oh hey rob, she said", off course she's here, she said as she watch me walk up the stairs"
" Em Debby, rob wants to talk to u, she said pointing at the phone"
" I cant talk right now twigs just tell him, i will call him later, i said with a frown"
" she said she will call u later Rob, bye she said as she cut the call.
" Debby are u okay, she replied with sympathy in her voice"
" Its nothing twigs, am fine i just wanna be alone for now, i replied as i opened my room door"
" Debby look, i know i acted like a jerk earlier but now am deeply sorry, pls forgive me"
" am not mad at u twigs, i just wanna be alone, u know, think about my life and other things, am really fine twigs or will i ever lie too u, i replied with guilt"
" well, your right but if it makes u feel any better, if u need me call me and we can talk about it, okay.
" Alright twigs, i guess I'll see u later, i replied as i entered my room"
" i guess so, she said as i shut the door and i turned on the lock.
  I pulled off my clothes living me with my bra and panties, i switched of all the lights and threw the ice pack on my bed, i lay on the bed and took my phone and dialed  Robs number.
" Hello, Debby are u okay, are u hurt, is something bothering u, is it Taylor, common Debby talk to me pls, he said with worry in his voice"
" am fine baby, i replied with a little laugh"
" Are u sure, cause u sound like your hurt or something"
" Well its nothing, i just hurt my ankle no biggies"
" !What!, how can u say hurting your ankle is not a big deal"
" Yea, seriously its no biggie, it just hurt me a little"
" How did u even hurt your ankle", he said with curiosity.
" Em.... I kinda...... U .... . Know, fell when i was coming out of the bath tub, i said with guilt.
" Seriously, u should be more careful next time"
" i guess so"
" Look Debby, pls be careful  next time, i wont afford to loose u"
" i promise to be careful next time"
" so, i hope Taylors magic tricks are not working on you"
" Em.. Nope not even once, i replied as i bit my lower lips"
" okay, so i guess I'll call u later"
" i guess so then"
" See ya, love ya and bye"
" bye love, call u later i replied as i cut the call"
  I lay on my bed feeling so guilty about lying to Rob, i wouldn't have lied but i had too, so as too protect their friendship . Tears streamed down my checks as i tucked into the blanket and soon drifted off to dream land.