chapter 6

Robs POV
Debby walked down the stair looking so beautiful, as usual. She is the most hottest lady i had ever set my eyes on, dam bitch she's so hot i whispered to myself as she sat on my laps, hey hot stack i said to her as i admired her her, hi to u too angel she replied with a smile, u are dam pretty love i replied admiring her the more, don't i always look hot baby, she said, u can say that again i replied as she stood up from my laps, lets get going handsome she said pulling me off the couch as we both locked our hands and walked to the parking lot and into my black Volvo.
It was a thirty minutes ride to the bookshop with an angel right beside of me, looking so pretty and elegant as she always is. We both got down from the car and interlocked our hands like we were boyfriend and girlfriend as we entered the book store, oh hey there little fellers which of the books would u like to read today an old lady said to us at the sectary post, well we just wanted to get Hansel and Gretel and the legend of William Shakespeare pls Debby replied to the old woman, well just walk down that section and u will see what your looking for she replied, sure thing mame i said to her as she blushed, we both walked down the legend section as we got the book we wanted, em..Debby would u like to read it here or borrow it and take it home i said to her with a smile, i will love to read half of the book here and half at home she replied as we both sat down on the chair available for readers, anything for u beautiful i replied as i admired her face, your such a gentle men Rob, and i must admit your very handsome she said while admiring my face, well your the most beautiful human creature i have ever seen through out my existence baby i replied to her as she sat on my laps and gave me a light kiss on my head, that is the nicest thing anyone as ever said to me baby she replied stroking my hair, well baby am telling u the plane truth i replied with a smile, well babe is it weird if i can kiss u in a library she replied with my head on her hair as she buried her self into my chest, why don't we just go home right away, hop on the bed and start to kiss each other like we were supposed to the other day i replied, oh Rob you love to enjoy yourself don't u she replied getting off from my laps, am the king of enjoyment baby i replied as she burst into laughter. Oh hey guys what are u doing here Theo and Kris said to us, hey dude i replied while shaking Theo's hand, are u guys having a  date Kris said while rolling her eyes , does it look like a date to u Kris i replied in a harsh tone, don't be rude Rob Debby said to me as she went to  hug Kris, get off me u boyfriend snatcher, Rob is my boyfriend not yours okay, so get out of his life because he doesn't love u, he loves me, Kris said to Debby as i watched her eyes become teary while shouting, oh Kris am so sorry for badging into your life and Robs too, am so sorry Kris, am deeply sorry, Debby replied while running out of the store, Debby pls wait, pls wait baby i can explain, pls wait up i said as i ran after her and watched her enter a cab to drive her home, tears rolled down my eyes as i ran to my car and got into it to chase after her, Rob don't go lets talk about this baby pls don't live, Kris said to me with her teary eyes, u daughter of a bitch, i never want to see u again do u hear me and never ever call my name or talk to me again because if u do i will kill u i replied as tears poured out of my eyes like a stream of water.
   Debby's POV
I got home just in time for me to release my tears, i ran up to my room, locked it twice and dived into my bed as my tears began to pour down my checks like a stream. Baby pls open the door, baby pls i can explain, baby pls Rob shouted from outside my door, go away u lair, so all u wanted was my body and i taught u were like every other guy that likes me for who i am and not for my body i replied as the tears poured out the more, Debby i swear i didn't no this was coming, i told u that me and Kris are done for good and are not together anymore, u know i will never want to hurt u am sorry pls open up so i can explain myself he replied as i heard him sobbing from were he stood, just go sway Rob i want to be alone  or else i will call the security on u i replied as i hit my hands on my head in anger, pls baby open up, go away and never come back okay am serious, u know what,  the way u kissed me on my head and the way you hug me and cuddle me i taught u liked it and i taught u will like me for me and not for my body i replied as i hit my head harder, i do like u baby, i really like u, i taught that u didn't like me for me and not the other way round pls come out so that we can talk about this pls he replied still sobbing, just go away or else i will kill myself right now i replied as i hit my head hardly on the wall as i watched my vision get blurry and I fell down  to the ground as my eyes went shot and my blood started gushing out of me like a water fall.
Fka Twigs POV
  I watched Rob run up the stairs as he started to beg Debby, i felt so sorry for him because of what has being happening to him through out his life time with women but right now am feeling so horny so getting close to him won't be a good idea, i sat on the sofa as i watched him walk into the kitchen and out with a bottle of alcohol and he ran back upstairs into his room, 5 minutes later every were was quite, but i couldn't live with the fact that Rob was sobbing up there like a little child, i ran upstairs and knocked the door twice, hey Rob its me twigs, i just want to talk, his door shut open as he dragged me into his room and locked it twice, wow Rob u don't look good at all i said as i looked at my now messed up x fiance, my life is a mess twigs he replied in a drunk tone, no its not Rob your just drunk that's all i replied, u know what twigs i want u right away pls i really want u he said in a sad tone, well okay then just because u need it right now okay, i replied as he pushed me on his bed and took of his shirt and i helped him take off his jeans as i took of my clothes, he got on top off me and started to push and pull on me gently as we both groaned out sweetly, thank u so much twigs he said.

   That's enough guys am still little.
  Hey guys that is my first ever s*x scene i know its not that bad, but there is still to come, so watch out😊