chapter 4

Robs POV
  I went downstairs to see all the guys dressed in nice bathing suits, i stared at Debby's door hoping my beautiful angel would pope out of it but all hopes were lost as my smiling face turned into a sad face, what's wrong men Theo said starring into my now sad eyes, it's nothing serious dude i replied in a low tone , seriously dude, yes Theo seriously, u no u could tell me anything about your feelings for Debby because dude u are dying for her and plus your secret is safe with me bro he said in a rugged voice, well its nothing serious men, this morning we both went into the kitchen to go get some orange juice, i asked her about her night and she responded well, she asked me about mine and i told her it was sweet and amazing, dude it was sweet, she twisted the sweet part thinking that i had sex yesterday i replied in a worried tone, did u really had sex yesterday bro he replied patting me on my shoulders, well i didn't do anything yesterday with anyone, remember i told u that i have given up on this sex thing till marriage and nothing is going to change that bro. I just said it was sweet because i was having sweet dreams about me and Debby being together in the future and stuffs like that i said giving him a sharp look , dude i no how u feel men, it happens when u see your love at first sight he replied in a worried tone, dude u have to be honest with me bro do u really love this girl from the bottom of your heart he said starring deeply into my eyes, yes men, i really love the girl dude from the bottom of my heart, u no what men let's forget about it dude, the point is that she might have taken it to personal and i don't want that for both of us i replied in a worried tone, i feel u bro, it happens sometimes, what i think u should do is to kiss her or ask her to be your girlfriend, maybe she may understand that u love her and no one else but her he replied with a smile, dude i try to kiss her this morning but John interfered and ruined it and the girlfriend thing is to sudden i just met her dude, the kiss was going to be special to us because it's her first kiss and i want to be the one to kiss her first bro i replied in a low tone, dude do u no what this means he said, what, it means she is in love with u dude, Debby loves u that is why she took it to personal and she didn't take it to personal, she was only jealous that's all, don't be so worried she loves u dude he said smiling at me, we stopped the conversation as we saw Debby's door shut open and she came out, our eyes met as she suddenly went back inside and shut the door immediately, can u explain that bro i said in a sad tone, that always happen when u see your love at first sight he replied. We both walked into the jeep were our men co stars were waiting for us.
  Debby's POV
I went into the bathroom to dress up in my bikinis, it was white stripped with blue pattern and had Mela written in front of it, i tied a blue rainbow beach towel around my waist to cover my now exposing big fat ass, i didn't bother myself about my opened boobs because its a beach party and lots and lots of bodies will be exposed, i parked my hair into a ponytail as some loosed strands were popping out , i applied a little make up and some sun screen and was ready to go  to the beach, i opened the door to see Rob and Theo smiling at me, i got so nervous that i had to go back to my room and locked the door twice, so that Rob won't come after me, few minutes later i opened the door and went down the stairs to see the girls waiting for me, hey Debby u okay fka said to me in a worried tone,never better twigs i replied in a sweet voice as everyone burst into laughter, okay girls its time to go Candice said while opening the door for us, as we all entered the jeep.
    We got to the venue of the beach party, it was quite huge, we all got down with our glasses on, as we walked down to the beach venue, okay guys remember to have a good time and if u need anything come and ask me or Kristen, were always available and pls don't have more than three rounds of sex, its dangerous, especially Debby fka said to us as we all nodded our head and burst into laughter as we went our separate ways. My eyes finally met Rob's after roaming about for like some minutes that felt like hours, i quickly looked away thinking that he wouldn't come and get me, i felt a tight grip on my waist and a soft kiss on my neck, i turned back to see the now worried Rob, i hope your not mad at me we both said at the same time, no am not Debby, neither am i Rob, as we both  hugged each other, i will never say anything to make u angry at me ever again he whispered into my ear, same here dear as our grip got tighter, why did u think i was mad at u i said while pulling away, well i taught you didn't want to talk to me that's why u shot the door indicating that u don't want me to talk to u he replied in a sad tone, no not at all Rob ,i was only nervous because i was wearing bikinis, i didn't want to show it off in front of Theo, if it was just u i would have come down to give u a tight hug i replied with a smile as he gave a light blush. So u want to go grab a drink he said with a smile, well i will love to but i have to go swim with the girls as we both stared at the direction of the girls, well we can come swim with u guys if that's okay with u guys, sure that will be more fun i replied, hey guys come swim with the girls he said in a loud voice as i admired is broad shoulders. He got into the swimming pool while i sat on the stair close to the pool, common Debby get in here he said while splashing some water on me, am not much of a swimmer Rob i replied while giggling, don't worry i promise i won't let go of u if u enter he said tickling my legs as i giggled, oh hey guys Kristen said while swimming to were we were, didn't Theo tell u we wanted to be alone Rob said to her rudely, common Rob don't be rude i replied while starring into Kristen teary eyes, hey Kris what do u want i said in a polite tone , well i just wanted to ask if u needed anything she said in a low tone, well she needs nothing as u can see Rob replied in the same rude tone, Rob stop that i said while kicking his laps, well am okay Kris no worries i replied in a sad tone, okay just call me if u need anything she replied frowning as she swam back to were the girls were. why were u so rude to her i said while frowning, i just don't like her anymore he replied with a frown, am so sorry if i made u mad dear pls forgive me it's just that me and Kris are done for good plus every other women that was in my life, am a new being with a new life and a new girl which is u Debby he said with a smile, u always no what to say to light up my day Rob i replied with a smile, will u pls light up my day by coming to swim with me he replied with his puppy dog eyes, all right dear, just promise me that u will not let go of me i replied with a smile, i promise dear he said with one of his arm across is chest and one flying up in the air as i laughed at him. I placed my hands on both sides of his shoulders as he placed his hands lightly on my waist, he moved me into the pool slowly as i gave a light giggle, wow Rob your such a gentle man i said to him as i watched our hips come in contact as i watched the blue cold water splash through my waist, i told u the pool feels great he said with a smile as he held me so close to him than ever before, we stayed in that position for some minutes as we both got out to take some pics with cool celebs.
   It was a three hour fun in the beach with all my friends especially with Rob, we all got into the car that was going to take us back home, we spent the whole ride talking and talking  about celebrities over and over again. I gave a loud yawn as everyone laughed at me, what! Am tired , it's being a long day guys i said as i placed my head on Robs shoulders as i quietly drifted off to sleep, i spent the whole night dreaming about how the both of us could become a perfect couple in the future.