Bonus Chapter

Debby's POV
  Wiping my sweaty palm with a car wipe, I scoffed to get Rob's attention.

Giving him a nerves look, he bent down to kiss my cheeks lightly.

" It's gonna be fine love, there gonna love you, he said to my ear as I gave him a week smile"

We finally pulled to a stop in front of the red carpet, it's the premier of Heart Attack season one.

Rob was going to be announcing our engagement to the world which made me so nervous, like so so nervous.

  Rob's POV
Stepping out of the car, the screams of the crowd got louder.
  Stretching my arms out at Debby, she took it as she bit her lower lip.

" It's going to be okay baby, I said and she nodded"

   Helping her to step out from the car, the entire crowd went wild as they started to chant her name as I led her down the red carpet towards the swam of paparazzis.

" Hey Rob, Katie said as she headed towards us with her camera crew.

" Looking good you two, she said with a smile"
" You don't look bad yourself Katie, I said and Debby smiled"
" So what will u like to say to all your fans about the movie, she said as she directed the microphone to Debby"
" Well Katie, I will just like to say to young girls out there  to believe in thier dreams no matter the circumstances you face, she said and I giggled"
" What about u Rob, Katie said as she directed the microphone to me"
" Well, Debby as said it all, believe in your dreams and your dreams will fight for you, I replied and she smiled"
" Is there any other thing you would like to say to your fans, she said with a smile"

" Well, yeah I do have something to say, I said as I looked down at Debby's worried face and winked at her"
" Attention pls, I said as everyone's attention turned to me"
" There's something I will like to say to you guys not just anything but something special, I said smiling at nervous Debby"

  Raising Debby's right arm up, I smiled at Katie.

" We're engaged, I said as the hole crowd went crazy"

" OMG, there you have it Folks, our dear Robert Pattinson is getting married to world's cutest Debby Mitchell, she said as other camera crews came to ask us more questions about the engagement.

  The rest of the premier went great, everyone took the engagement so well and am grateful for that even our costar's.

   At the end of the day, we went home and had a nice shower and a lovely dinner.

   Cuddling her to sleep, I whispered sweet talks into her ear. Making sure she was asleep, I kissed her forehead and then soon drifted off to sleep.