Chapter 20~ Give Your Heart a Break.

Start from the beginning

"Um... erm..... I can... erm...... so basically we can rent a car," Harry suggested. 

"No, too much time needed, how about a taxi?" I suggested. 

"That's way too expensive," Niall said. 

"How about we just rent a car," Harry suggested again. I stared at him. He smiled sheepishly. I pondered for a moment then thought about something  then it hit me. I snapped my fingers imagining that there was a light bulb hovering above me. 

"Why don't we steal a car?" I asked  giving them a mischievous smile. They both had a smirk on their faces. 

"Let's do it!" Niall said. 

"Ok!" Let's go!" 
We were out the door and went down London's main street which wasn't very busy. We hid behind an alleyway.  Perfect! I found the perfect car for all of  us. 

"Here's the plan guys," I whispered, "i'll act casually near the car as if it were my own car but I will hijack it by using my bobby pin to open the car, then I will hot wire it until you guys hear the engine. Once you hear the engine start up, thta's you cue. Got it!" They nodded. I tip toed from the blind spot and casually opened the car door. Suddenly, the alarm went blasting off crazily. I jumped back nearly tripping over my own foot. I took action! I hopped into the car, hurried  up to hot wired it. Yes! I got it! The engine purred and the car alarm stopped its annoying noise. Harry and Niall were on cue, as Harry hoped into the front and Niall in the back. I heard someone screaming at us saying come back. After we were settled, we drove in hyper speed. Harry gave me directions to Lacock and Abbey. 

Niall was very quiet and it was peculiar. Probably on his phone or he's sleeping. 

"Bianca, Turn a right!" Harry instructed. I swiveled a right turn and squealed on the brakes. Harry smacked his head on the car's dashboard. I heard a bonk. When he bounced back up it was red. 

"OUCH!!!!! DRIVE SAFELY NEXT TIME, MAN!" Harry scolded at me. 

"Sorry!" I said. Lacock Village and Abbey was an complete village site. There was a narrow dirt road, a moo- moo there and a cluck- cluck here. Old barns and farms. How was I suppose to find them. Perrie really hasn't been specific of her whereabouts. I searched and searched until way out into the field I saw an abandon barn which says keep out or beware your existence. What the fuck? That made no God damn sense?! Well, it's pretty obvious that it could be them. Oh, what the heck! I'll just go for it.

"Guys, I have a gut feeling it's that abandon barn way out in the field," I told them.

"You sure?" Harry asked as he rubbed his bump on his head. I nodded. I parked the car in a dirt road near the field and I got out first. The guys followed behind me. We walked through the the thick high grass. I had a fear that a snake was going to slither by my feet or something. The tall grass prickled against my leg, they were up to my hips! It was so hard for us to walk across to the other side.

Finally, we were near the barn. It felt like we walked for hours. We sat down on the ground and panted hard. Niall looked as if he was gonna pass out.

"Ok, we shouldn't barge into the barn because what if Perrie shoots us or something?" I said. 

"Then how do we get in there?" Harry asked. 

"I'm going to call her then tell her to open the door then if someone comes out to escort us, you guys will pretend to be the pizza guys and distract them," I explained. 

"Will that work?" Niall asked.

"Yes, I think so. We don't have much time left!" I looked around the premise for something that we could use as a disguise. I found a scarecrow who wore a plaid shirt, and there was a thin pizzabox to be excate. Probably they got hungry and wanted to eat pizza. I picked up the box and shoved it into Niall's hand and threw the plaid shirt to him.