Chapter 2

We made it to a club called

Bianchi

Derek wanted to try a new place, so I let him choose.

We walked straight into the club and wow it was a sight to see.

It was two stories maybe three but everyone was only on the first and second story. I noticed the DJ's booth was in the middle of the dance floor instead of on the side. The disco lights were pointing to different areas. The whole club was colorful but dark at the same time which is weird. This club is different.

"I think I like it here Derek" I said and he looked at me and smiled.

"Good because we are gonna be coming here a lot more" he said looking around. "I'm gonna go get us a drink and then I'll come find you yea?" I said and he nodded.

I walked over to the bar which was dimly lit with a few colorful lights.

"What can I get for you beautiful?" The bartender asked, he looked to be in his early twenties with hair black locks falling onto his face and grey eyes.

I propped my elbows on the bar and sat down "surprise me"

"Wow spontaneous are we?" He said walking to the drinks. He mixed a few drinks together and slid it my way. I put the glass up to my lips and drank. The taste of cherries and liquor filled my mouth. I moaned, the drink was delightful.

"Get me two more" I said wipping my lips. He smiled at me and went to pour two more. I already felt a tipsy so I know another one would suffice.

"Here you go, on the house" he said winking at me.

"Thanks cutie" I said liking this boy, he is interesting and I really wanna kiss him.

"Hey so my shifts almost over, maybe I can find you on the dance floor and we can dance?" He said. I nodded "yeah I'll be there maybe we can also go to your place after?" I winked. He smiled at me and nodded.

"Yes I'm down, what's your name?" He asked
"Andrea what about you?" I asked
"Nico"
He's cute, I wouldn't mind having sex with him.

I jump off the seat of the bar and leave with two drinks in my hand looking for Derek. I find Derek talking to some girl and I decide on weather or not I should go up to them or just stand here holding two drinks looking like a loner.

I shrug and just decide to chug these two drinks down myself and go to the dance floor to meet the guy from the bar. I chug them both down and leave the empty glasses on a empty table. I walk to the dance floor and I feel drunk off of my ass. I feel the vibrations of the music going throughout my body.

"Hey" a guy comes up to me . "Wanna dance" he said. "Sure don't hold back" I said with a wink.

We started to dance with each other and he didn't hold back. His hands were roaming around my body and I felt his dick on my ass. It felt good. The way my hips grinded against him made his hands grip me harder pulling me into him. I can feel a tingle in between my legs when he does.

Hmmmm should I have sex with this one or the cute bartender......

I like the bartender way better just by looking at him you can tell he likes it just the way I like it.

When the song was over, I winked at the guy and walked back to the bar. I left him there with a big bulk in his pants but I like when I can get guys excited like that. It makes me feel powerful.

I hit the bar where the bartender was standing and he turned to look at me. I'm still drunk don't get me wrong but I know how to act normal. I only had four drinks keep in mind.

"Hey, when's your shift over?" I said looking at him up and down. I'm horny and drunk.

Not a good combo

"Uhh in about five minutes, why?" He said noticing the way I'm looking at him and licking his lips.

"You know why. Come over to my place" I said rubbing my hand down his arm.

"I guess I'm ending my shift three minutes early" he said exiting the bar and grabbing my hand.

"Let's go get my stuff then we can head out in my car" we walked to the back to go grab his keys, wallet and phone. We walked back to the bar and he gave the keys to the next person on shift.

"You ready to have the best night of your life" I whispered in his ear rubbing my hand on his dick. He groaned but stopped me.

"You don't want to do that before I toss you on this bar and fuck you in front of everyone." he whispered viscously. I shivered and smiled bitting my lip.

I knew it, he's perfect

"Wait right here" I said and walked off to go find Derek. I saw him sitting down with a very pretty girl. I didn't want to intrude but I needed him to know I'm going home with someone else. I tapped Derek on his shoulder and he turned around.

"Hey I'm heading out my friend is gonna give me a ride" I said he frowned a little and hesitantly nodded. I smiled and kissed him on the head. I walked back to the gorgeous bartender and smiled.

He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the club together. With my other hand I started to dig in my purse for my phone, not watching where I'm going and I run into a very hard figure. I drop my purse and all of my belongs with it.

"Watch it" the figure says. I look down at my stuff and drop nicos hand from mine. I go to pick up my things and see the figure stepping on a picture from my purse.

"Do you mind?" I asked gritting my teeth.

"Oh this" he says picking up the picture he observes it and puts it in his pocket. "I'll think I keep it" He pats his pocket and smirks at me.

I look down and start laughing. This is so funny. This dude is messing with the wrong person. I start to lose my balance. I grab onto Nicos shoulder which makes me laugh even more. I most likely look like a crazy person right now.

This asshole doesn't know who he's fucking with, I try to catch my breathe. As I'm breathing hard and giggling both Nico and the asshole are looking at me like I'm crazy.

I wipe the tears that fell from laughing so hard. I look back at the guy with the scariest look I can put on. "You have five seconds to give me that picture back before I slit your throat" he looked taken a back for a bit but stepped closer to me. "Try me" I shrugged and chuckled.

Nico grabbed me on the shoulder before anything. "This is the owners son, you shouldn't mess with him" he said looking at me with pleading eyes.

Wait...

This is Romeo Bianchi....

I look at Romeo and he smirks.

"Well I'm sorry Nico, that your bosses son is an arrogant , spoiled, wannabe, bullshit ass boy, not man, might I correct. Following in daddy's foot steps?" I spit. The next time I come back he is going to be on the floor dead. I grabbed my belongings off of the floor and stuffed them back in my purse.

I glared at him one more time before walking away.

"Next time Nico control your slut" Romeo said. I stopped in my tracks and walked back over to him.

We were face to face I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him down to my level. "If you do some slick shit like that again I will have no problem with breaking your nose." I say as I spit on his shoe.

He looked stunned, I smirked, got into Nicos car and we sped off....

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hola personas

I really enjoy writing this book and I hope you guys enjoy reading it.
I will be releasing chapters every other day!

Comment,like,follow <3