Chapter 4

"This is more then just an assignment Andrea, this is the big leagues. You succeed in this case and you get into A class" Tobias started.
"Yes! You know I've been waiting for something like this. Give it to me, I'm ready" I say getting excited by the second. I've been wanting to get into A class since I started here.
"I'll give you his name and all his information that we have on him, first you have to say you accept this mission into this voice recorder" Tobias says.
"Why?" I say. I've never had to do this with any of my missions before.
"Boss needs it, to know that you accepted" he says, I feel like he's lying but it's just my voice I don't really care.

"Ok" he started recording
"I accept this mission" I say into the voice recorder. He sets the voice recorder to his left and picks up the file on his right.

"His name is Romeo Bianchi...." he starts and my eyes widen.
"He's apart of the Bianchi family business. They run multiple clubs in the area. But In the backgrounds they run a mafia. They have killed families, sell drugs, and prostitute women. He's the next in line, we wanna make sure it's ends with the father, Giovanni Bianchi. This family deserves to rot in hell for the crimes they've committed. He has two best friends who's names arent specified, He also has a sister and brother, do what you must with that information." Tobias stated. I sit there in surprise.

Even though he is a raging asshole, I didn't think he did all that stuff. But he is my assignment for a reason, I can never see him the same. Romeo Bianchi is another name to add to my deadpool.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I get back home and go straight to my room.

I have to figure out how to get into the Bianchi family and shut it down from the inside

I jump out of the shower to relax my stress.

Once I'm done I wrap the towel around my body. I leave my bathroom to Derek laying on my bed.

"Hey loser" I say drying my hair with another towel.
"Hey" Derek says staring at me, when we meet each other's eyes he looks away.
"Did you need something?" I say walking towards my closet and looking for an outfit.
"Yes, no, idk yet" he says unsure of whatever he has to say.

I peak my head out of the closet to Derek still laying on my bed with my pillow on top of his face.
"Hey is everything ok?" I say walking over to my bed and sitting down. He takes the pillow off his face, and looks at me with seriousness in his eyes.
"Don't look at my like that, I'll catch feelings" I say jokingly. He doesn't laugh, instead he gets up and walks out my room.

Did I say something wrong?

I decide to let him calm down and to check on him when I'm leaving the house. I put on my makeup, and choose an outfit out of my closet.

I put my shoes on and grab my purse, I open it and make sure I have all the things I need just in case something goes wrong

As I'm walking out I stop by Dereks room and knock on his door. No answer. I open it and see Derek working out with his back towards me and his head phones on.