Chapter 1

"Your gonna die tonight bitch you understand me?" My opponent said. I smirked at him and shrugged my shoulders.

"Can't wait ." I said chuckling. The guy trying to take me down was huge. I know it's was gonna take a lot to take him down but I need the money.

"In one corner we have our all time champion Jynx! She may be small but don't take that for granted she has the punch of hulk." The referee said into the mic. People started to cheer for me but I couldn't help but hear some negative complaints. "Look how big that dude is! She is not gonna be able to take him down I bet money on it" I heard a guy say. I shook my head and laughed softly. I have been training most of my life to fight and I'm not gonna let one guy put me down.

"In the other corner we have muerto. He is big and fierce. UNDEAFTED EVEN! So this is gonna be a good fight" the referee said.

"Let see who wins, BEGIN!" The referee shouted into the mic.

I stared at my opponent waiting for him to start. He shrugged and ran towards me. He threw a punch at my face and I swiftly dodged it. I hit him in his toned stomach but it didn't seem to effect him. He picked me up and threw me to the ground. He got on top of me and started to throw punches at my face. He got a few good ones in but I had enough. I started to see red and I somehow got him off of me. I kicked him in his side and threw a left hook at his face. Which he tried to block. Fuck I'm getting tired of this guy.

I kicked him in his side again and again and again. He groaned holding his side and I finished him with a uppercut. Hard. Hard enough to knock him out.

I got up and spitted the blood from my mouth. That guy was tough but to slow.

I got out of the ring and walked around holding my hands up in victory. "The winner is Jynx!" The referee said.

After all the cheers I went to the front desk to pick up my money.

"Ahhhhh Ms. Jynx congrats on yet another win" Manny said. Manny has been there for me since I started fighting. He doesn't know who I am really but he has let my little brother stay at his place multiple times. As well as me.

"Thanks Manny how's the wife?" I asked. "Well she's been moody and tried to kill me multiple times. Being pregnant is also a pain for the husband you know" he said rubbing his head, I'm assuming she hit him there.

"Well maybe you shouldn't piss her off" I said chuckling. "Yeah yeah whatever, here's your money" he said waving me off trying to hide his smile, handing me the money.

"You're so in love" I grinned counting the amount of cash he handed me.

"Shut up dork" he said ruffling my hair.
"Bye manny I'll see you soon" I said walking away.

I opened the door and finished counting my money.

They gave me a thousand and a check for six thousand dollars. What the hell they gave me less then last time.

I contemplated wether or not to go back in there and yell at them. I needed at least eight thousand dollars for this fight.

I kicked a trash can that was near me and sent it flying. How the hell am I going to pay those assholes back now. I'm so close to finish paying them off.

I put the money in my purse and sighed walking threw the alley that leads to my car. I dropped my keys and groaned. I'm pissed and thinking of ways to kill everyone and rule the world.

See my past has lead me to these moments. I'm an assassin. I kill people then I get paid it's what I do. I love it. It's not that I kill random people, I kill the people that deserve to die.