Yeonjun

*note: this was written during predebut soley based on their introduction films*

[Edit: If you read this and cringed really hard I swear it gets better after the first 5 to 6 chapters. I hope you stay fellow MOAs..]

Your POV

"Jagiya let's go to the arcade. Pleaseeee. I'll even buy you food" Yeonjun said

"I'm tired Junie can we go next week?"

"Nooo, we have to go today. There won't be a lot of people since it's a weekday."

"I'll spare you 3 hours maximum. I know it's your break but I still have three assignments that need to be finished by today. Do we have a deal?"

"Okay. I'll help you when we get back."

I went to go wash myself and put on some good clothes that aren't these comfy pajamas. Since it's cold outside I put on many layers of clothing.

I didn't feel like putting on make up so I just did my moisturizer and some other cold creams.

"Let's go!!!!" Yeonjun shouted and pulled me all the way to the bus stop.

"I won't run away Junie you can let me go."

"I'm your boyfriend can't I even hold your hand?" He said faking a grumpy expression.

"That's not what I-"

"The bus is here. The bus is here" he said and kept jumping up and down.

"Ladies first. M'lady" he said and let me board the bus first. It was quite empty and I walked to the back seats. I left the window seat for Yeonjun because he loves watching out the window.

"The window seat is all yours." He nodded and happily sat in his spot. It would take a good twenty to thirty minutes from here. His favourite arcade is like his lucky charm. So we always go to that place.

Not even 5 minutes into the bus ride Junie already had dozed off. He looks so stressed and I really hope he'd been sleeping well. I only see him weekly once or twice. Both of us are busy people.

~time skip~

"Junie wake up we're here"

"Then let's goooo" he screamed and ran off.

"Can we please eat something first we didn't even have breakfast." I said and then he remembers that he hasn't fed his poor stomach

"Yeah we probably should" he said patting his tummy.

"I only have a little cash and I forgot to get my purse. So let's have a ramen and some coffee" I said. I knew Yeonjun won't pay for food because he spends all the money he brought for the games

"Okay. I'll go get it wait here." He took the little money I had and went towards the small cafe like restaurant.

In a few minutes he was back with a small tray of food. "Breakfast is served, honey" he said giving me a sexy look to which I just scoffed

"What? Wasn't that sexy enough? Didn't your heart start beating really fast?"

I responded with a shake of my head. "Then this probably should." He said his face only centimetres away from mine. My cheeks immediately flushed and I could feel the heat.

I quickly calmed down and connected our lips which surprised him. He didn't take too long to respond and I felt him smile through the kiss.

____
The most cringiest fanfiction I've ever written. I'm sorry if you didn't like it. I hope I didn't offend anyone.

If you liked the chapter please vote, comment and share. Thank you for reading.

[Edit: If you read this and cringed really hard, I swear it gets better after the first 5 to 6 chapters. I hope you stay fellow MOAs..]

Edit 2: I'm re reading my series and I have to say that my book is not normal at all. 😂😂 Thanks for all the support and giving it 150k+ views!!