As they grow, they learn the usual skills a wild cat must know, such as hunting, but also, how to use their cosmic powers, which vary widely from cat to cat. They live in secretive clans, many of which devote themselves to keeping the balance of the universe and fighting to rid their home world of whammies, whom they see as a destructive force. Many of their clans have been cursed or obliterated by those creatures, which only fuels the ongoing war even more.

Galaxy Starburst Snowferra are closely related to other Starburst snowferra, with whom they ally in the war against the whammies, but also in serving as protectors of the balance of the univere and its energies. Some say that they, along with several other species aligned with the cosmos, seek to save the universe from its final fate of heat death.

Genesis Snowferra

The Genesis Snowferra was first released on September 14th of 2018

The Genesis Snowferra was first released on September 14th of 2018. They are available in all colours.

Acquisition 

Genesis Snowferra were released as an uncommon Stray. They can be bred or purchased from other players.

Breeding 

Breeding a pair of Genesis Snowferra requires one green stone. They have 3-4 babies per litter. They require 14 days to gestate. The gestation period can be lowered to 5 days by using pregnancy potions. They cannot be used for any hybrids at this time.

Encyclopedia Entry

The Snowferra is extremely tough in cold weather. It stores fat in its long, thick tail to help it survive in its harsh environment. There are many different kinds of snowferra, and legend says these panthers have magical powers of the elements. The Genesis Snowferra is native to a large continent of central Missoulou. It gets its name from the fact that it is found to be a close relative of many other Snowferra species found on islands near this continent. It is believed that this species reached these islands at a time when the sea level was lower, and over time, the populations on the island evolved into new species.

Ghost Snowferra