engagement

Days passed every one stoped talking to him . Maddy was so lonely . Pihu was only support . San asked pihu to accompany Maddy so that his sadness may go . They friendship grew. They all are getting ready for the engagement . Every one are happy.

On engagement day.
The day was busy . Every one were immersed in their work. Ragini Neil are just greeting the guests. Manan sandhir got ready and came down.
Ishra pihu ruhi all were happy seeing their daughter and sister . Suddenly light went off and ragini spoke.
" San this is for u" in her ears.
We can see group of people coming in . San saw it was shocked tears starts flowing from her eyes. Pihu was also shocked.
" Maa" she runs and hugs ASHA. And cries her heart out.
" Stop crying bete" ASHA consoles.
She sees all others . Takes blessings from her grand parents. She was crying all the while she introduces every one .
" Come dear" he takes her to the stage.
" K now time to share sepcial moments in life" ruhi says.
" First ishi maa".
"Our marriage . It was just funny south Indian Vs North Indian  fight was going on not marriage" ishu smiles.
" Maa tell me some moment where u felt complete " ruhi insist.
" Nan in my life makes me feel complete. She is the one made me mother first"  ishu wipes her tears . Nan hugs her.
" Ragini aunt" pihu says
"Manik's birth because he was a miracle" ragini says.
" Rd jiju".
" When I got ragini maa in life " rd had tears.
" Oh no I thought it would be romantic but It is so sentimental yaar"
" Now manik jiju ".
" A dark life only anger tension and betrayal one light came in with a smile. It was there all my life but I found it very later it changed me from nothing to everything  that's my Nandu" all just claps
" Maddy now ur turn tell me about love".
" Me k . Love is not about outer beauty it's about one's heart . Her smile should make u complete. Her love should make u drown . If I close my eyes and fall down also I should believe her hands will hold me a blind trust . Her happiness should become mine( smiles looking at pihu).
We should be two body one soul.
All claps.
" Kk time for rituals"
They finish the rituals

After few hours.
All were busy in taking care of guests . Maddy goes to ragini to help she ignores him. This hurts him
He runs out to the pool are and cries pihu follows.
" Don't cry Maddy plz"
He cries badly and suddenly hugs pihu and cry pihu hugs him back.

The day ends
Next day.
" Pati ji plzz get up its time" nan calls manik.
" Patni ji i am tired dear sorry no" manik says.
" Pati ji marriage is in 5 days after haldi u cannot see me so only today Tomorrow u can see me want to sleep" nan says. Manik get up with jerrk and runs

Our other bro was just so brisk so he just left to meet his love.

Hall
All were there to discuss about the marriage everything was just going fine between them just then Maddy came.
" MAa I am going to clg"
No response. Tears flow from his eyes.
Pihu enters and gives what a look . And ask him to take with him to clg

Outside.
"  Sorry yesterday I just..... Sorry for that " Maddy apologize.
" No problemb "  pihu smiles both leave in the bike.
Love is blooming