A Tear For The Unknown

At the hospital
At the hospital all comes running.
" randhir open ur eyes see me plz plz" ragini cries.
" bhai plz plz don't leave me" maddy cries. Manik comes with them he did not know what to do nandini was with him.
Doctor came out and checked him and they lead to the icu.
" are u related to him" he asked looking at all of them. Maddy was about to say but ragini interpreted.
" I am his mother" she said. Maddy and manan looked at her with shocked expression because a person who she never talked today she is calling the same person as her son.
" what happened to him." she panicked.
" he is safe but blood loss is high so we should get blood. Don't worry he will be fine but the problem  is that his group is rare so we don't have it in our blood bank. We will find a way try in ur source also" the doctor leaves.
" blood" ragini muttered.
" manik call ur father" ragini says. Manik looks on.
" it's not the time to see ego  ur brothers life is at risk. I said call means call now" she shouted.
Manik makes a call to his father.
" hello" a voice came from that side. Manik shivering because after so many long years he is talking to his father.
" manik what happened" neil asked.
" randhir.... Randhir...." manik stammers.
" randhir... What happened to him" neil was worried.
" accident..." manik again starmmed.
Seeing this ragini grabbed the phone thinking it will not work.
" neil randhir had an accident he needs blood. Can u plz help me out. I know his blood group matches with Haseena but u know her family right just talk to them. Plz" ragini spoke. All were shocked because nearly after 17 years they are talking. Neil had goosebumps he was crying. He missed his wife all these years.

" she do not have any one

" she do not have any one. She was a orphan. Her parents died during her childhood. She had only property and wealth to see as family. That's why I brought randhir home he had no one ." neil spoke up clearing up the old misunderstanding.
" I will cancel all the meetings and come there" neil added.
" no need plz stay there. I will take care of him." ragini said and disconnected the phone.she had tears in her eyes. Manik got back his phone.
" manik maddy nandini all of u contact ur friends and even his friends" ragini said. All were busy in contacting.

After some time.
Aryan parth and sankyuta comes running.
" what happened to Rd is he fine" parth questions.
" he needs blood" nan answers.
" it's a rare group. What to do" San falls on floor crying

 What to do" San falls on floor crying