*:..。o○ 13 ○o。..:*

Start from the beginning

Soohyun had a wide grin on her face and she turned the camera on his father who had just woken up "what is it?" Jung-Eun asked grumpily.
"Jungkook's on the phone" Soohyun answered and Jung-Eun was more awake as he sat up and waved at his son.
"Nice to see you up dad" Jungkook laughed.
"Well it's hard to sleep with your mother screaming in your ear. I'm guessing she saw Taehyung and I'm pretty sure the entire street heard that she saw him" he grumbled.
"Taehyung's not here no" Jungkook chuckled at the fact his father and him had similar reactions to his mother.

"I really like him" Jung-Eun sighed "he's such a nice boy and he's handsome too. I'm upset you haven't asked him out yet, Kook. I thought I taught you better than this"
Jungkook raised an eyebrow at him, a smirk appearing on his face "Yeah well, we're going out tomorrow"
The camera went back onto his mother "what?!" She exclaimed "and you didn't think to tell me?! Your own mother! Jungkook!! Why didn't you say something?!"
"Cause he was too busy telling me about" Jung-Eun said smugly in the background "father son bond, I'm telling you, strongest thing ever"
"Oh you shut up" Soohyun pouted.

"Right, I need to go to bed and you guys are too much for me" Jungkook laughed.
"Okay, Goodnight Jungkook! Love you!" They both smiled down the phone before hanging up.

Jungkook couldn't keep a smile off of his face after talking with his parents. He missed them so much and the chaotic mess their family was especially when the three of them were together. He snuggled under his duvet to keep himself warm and drifted off to sleep.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jungkook woke up to the sound of his alarm beeping loudly, normally he despised the sound but today he was excited to hear it. Today was the day he couldn't wait for, an entire day with Taehyung. He practically jumped out of bed and into the bathroom to shower, he had to make sure he was clean and smelled good.

He quickly dried his hair, which he barely ever did because he rathered leaving it to air dry, but today he had to make sure his hair was perfect. Once he had finished styling it, he got dressed into some blue ripped jeans, a black t-shirt and a flannel.

(Like this but without the bag and the mask, I don't usually put pictures of what they're wearing but I don't have a clue what colour that flannel is)

He looked at himself in the mirror, he guessed he looked good? He wasn't sure but he was happy. He checked his phone and saw a text from Taehyung.

Are we still going out today?

Yup, I'll leave soon and come get you

Okay, see you soon x

I didn't mean the x at the end my finger slipped.

Jungkook chuckled to himself. Knowing Taehyung, he probably did it without realising it and then panicked. He decided to make the boy even more flustered.