Witches House

VICTORIAS POV(Witch)

My house had disappeared due to some....issues but I returned it to its normal place . I started to sense a wolf coming for my door. Alexis, I hope everything worked out with the mood goddess. Soon she told me about a gay pack that she was apart of. How she's with Justin in the end. I told her about throwing him and that I was sorry. She just laughed and said he probably deserved it. I look at this girl and see how far she came from the scared girl at my door. She asked me for my help and I told her sure why not. It would be fun. She soon left and I went back to reading a book. That girl is a handful but she will be a great leader. 

@@@@@@@@@(Next day)

ALEXIS POV

Everything was in place. Everyone was packed and moving towards Nicks. I told Justin of the witch, he was frustrated but he got over it. The day was so close, so someone would make the first move. Sarah was fear full so she stayed in her room in less she wanted food. I felt bad for her so I would go see her . She would be crying most times or in a rage throwing things. I wanted to help her ut she wouldn't let anyone do such a thing. I watched as she fell to like crumbs in my hands. It made my will to fight become stronger. 

I kiss Justin and tell him about my fears for Sarah. She will survive this is what Nick and him keep telling me. Mell and I became close friends in the short time we spent together. She spent all her time with Nick or Josh though which seemed kind of weird but I didn't want to dig into things. I decided to go for a walk by that lake me and Justin were at. It was within safe distance from Nicks pack house where he had begun to train wolfs outside. I took my shoes off and let my feet freeze In the water thinking about how things were going to change soon. A war against the rouge king could be deadly. We had to watch are backs.

Soon a pair of arms are rapped around me. It was not Justin or Nick nor was it Mell. I try to get out but they just squeezed harder. I kicked them in the nuts and started running. I look behind me to see the king of the rouges. They were here.......